I'm posting this from my Xbox :D

Now to do that you would have to put a mod chip in it first.. and if i'm not mistaken if you ever wanted to get Xbox Live you may not want to do that.

Now to do that you would have to put a mod chip in it first.. and if i'm not mistaken if you ever wanted to get Xbox Live you may not want to do that.

you can get modchips that you can enable/disable so when you want to go on xbox live, you just disable it. ;)

I'l looking into modding my xbox too. I have an Xecutor2 on the way but I can't find any BIOSes. Can you tell me where to download them?

Am I even allowed to ask that here?

No you aren't, except for the Cromwell BIOS...

I'l looking into modding my xbox too. I have an Xecutor2 on the way but I can't find any BIOSes. Can you tell me where to download them?

Am I even allowed to ask that here?

No you aren't, except for the Cromwell BIOS...

What's the Cromwell BIOS?

Edited for trolling

Please be aware that only Console related discussion is welcome in this forum section. Unwelcome comments/trolling questioning the intelligence or choice of Console users will be dealt with, without mercy.
Edited by silly_walk

Edited for trolling
Please be aware that only Console related discussion is welcome in this forum section. Unwelcome comments/trolling questioning the intelligence or choice of Console users will be dealt with, without mercy.

...you've been reported Daem0hn...ignorant statements like those are what ruin these forums...they beg for a flame war to start out... :no: :no: :no:

Edited for trolling

last time i checked we could buy whatever we want, stupid posts like that won't change our minds :crazy:

I would love to get an xbox for the sole purpuse of installing linux, and I am going to get one if and when they lower the price to $150 :p

I would use it for a server, and divx movies on my TV :p

It would be great :p