Hopkins vs. Calzaghe

I know you don't care for Hopkins but I'm psyched for this fight!

a good boxing fight is still a good boxing fight (and besides the chance of seeing hopkins lose is too good to pass up)

What time can us Londoners see the fight and where?

Radio 5 starts it at 3am so its gonna be around then as for seeing it Setanta.

Calzaghe wins! by Split Decision!

Thats crazy! but kudos to him for working hard but I really felt after the first round Hopkins had it!

Calzaghe wins! by Split Decision!

Thats crazy! but kudos to him for working hard but I really felt after the first round Hopkins had it!

Yeah I was shaking for the first few rounds after Joe got caught. He was being very cautious and hardly throwing at all, and even when he was he seemed to be getting countered a lot.

Then he started to kick in around round 5, and from then on it was his fight no question. Bernard caught him with the bigger punches, as he reminded us in his interview, but Joe had the combinations and the number, and that's what counts! He also showed he has a great chin, and a superb heart. It was a unanimous win for me. Joe earned that.

Yeah I was shaking for the first few rounds after Joe got caught. He was being very cautious and hardly throwing at all, and even when he was he seemed to be getting countered a lot.

Then he started to kick in around round 5, and from then on it was his fight no question. Bernard caught him with the bigger punches, as he reminded us in his interview, but Joe had the combinations and the number, and that's what counts! He also showed he has a great chin, and a superb heart. It was a unanimous win for me. Joe earned that.

Yeah I love Hopkins after *I took Joe to school*...yeah you did but he excelled.

Wonder who's next for Joe?

Well done joe! Have done wales, and indeed the UK proud.

Was nice to see him wearing a cardiff city shirt at the weigh in too lol.

All that hugging!! I kept waiting to see a kick or takedown....guess I have watched too much UFC to ever watch boxing again.

First boxing match I've watched in ages. Tell you the truth I was rather anoyed with Hopkins, allways going for the hug and trying to regain some time by claiming low blow a few times.

First boxing match I've watched in ages. Tell you the truth I was rather anoyed with Hopkins, allways going for the hug and trying to regain some time by claiming low blow a few times.

its because he is a girl... i wonder how he enjoyed losing to a white boy...

As the rounds went on you can see that old father time was catching up with Hopkins so thats why he was doing it.

Calzaghe is saying Roy Jones JR next...could be interesting.

The fight turned out worse than I thought it would be. Hopkins just wasn't throwing enough and Calzaghe slaps/hits like a woman. I'd take Tarver over either one. Jones would be too fast for Cal. I don't think Jones killed anybody recently that has a pulse.