Post Your Watch

CV2010.BA0786.jpg

Bought for me as an 18th birthday present. Otherwise it would be WAY out my price range!

that watch looks sooooooooooooooo classy

watches.jpg

Nixon Banks, Black on Black

Diesel Tank, Brown on Silver

Guess Steel Chrono, Black on Silver

Timex Ironman

Polar ProTrainer XT

Product shot of Nixon Banks:

draft_217_big.jpg

were did you get that watch holder.. it looks really nice and stylish :D

were did you get that watch holder.. it looks really nice and stylish :D

Ebay. It's black leather and velour and it was about $30. Pretty nice.

Dolce & Gabbana LOU (DW0033). I'm planning to get something from Rado, the materials they use are amazing.

Love the watch. Yet I would be hesitant in buying one from a fashion designer - it just seems like the quality wouldn't be there.

My current collection...

What are the brands/models of the 3 in the front!?

Here's what mine looks like:

433533492_34ba079bac.jpg?v=0

Which Fossil watch is that?

Product shot of Nixon Banks:

draft_217_big.jpg

I love The Banks, but I think it would look way too large on my wrist.

Nixon: The Player.

nixon-watches-nixon-watch-the-player-all-black-white_4659.jpg

I was about the buy The Player. But then I realized how light, skinny and flimsy it is. It just seems cheap to me.

To me a watch has to be functional above all else. That is why I love my Citizen Eco-Drive (Posted picture already). It being light powered also is a big plus. Fashion watches are ok, but I prefer a watch face that has numbers on it and is easy to read.

Because of my body chemistry I was always having to get a new watch every year or so because the cheap material the casings were made of would corrode away, but my Citizen Eco-Drive comes with an all stainless steel casing. The strap was canvas so it lasted a little over a year and I just replaced it with a nice stainless steel expansion band that really improves the looks of the entire watch. I wish that I could afford a titanium casing and strap, though.

I just noticed that there aren't a lot of digital watches shown here. That's interesting,

Edited by Foub

What are the brands/models of the 3 in the front!?

Left to right:

Emporio Armani - Cost me about ?100, and is my cheap but classy looking watch of my collection.

Rado Integral Super Jubile White/Silver - This is the most expensive one I own and it gets saved for special occasions. I think it is actually meant for women.

Rado Ceramica Multifunction - This is the watch I wear most days. I have wanted one since I was about 14, I absolutely love it.

Edited by .fahim

• 2 months later...

I always wanted to get a Nixon but comparing about $250 to free, because my mom gave me her gift card to Guess, I just got this one:

u13571g1nclfoj8.jpg

Can anyone suggest a watch for me? I lost mine recently in Europe :cry: Should be scratch resistant, and of course, must look nice with a suit. I'm willing to spend up to $800 on one.

Sorry I can't help you, I mean there are just hundreds of watches for up to $800. Have you looked through this thread? There are some very nice watches some people have.

Swiss Army Chrono Classic

241122ww0.jpg

It's accurate, solid stuff, and styled so that it blends with what I'm wearing, t-shirt and shorts one day and work clothes on the other (Y)

I figure if I'm dumb enough to spend $100 on jeans that last 1-2 years, I can extend that number for something that should and will last several years :p

Edited by revvo

Solar powered, gets atomic clock updates every day, and waterproof

post-249991-1213671334_thumb.jpg

I used to have one of those but I killed it, I have far too much static in me apparantly :(