• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

[Poll] Men: Have you ever been "caught"

Have you ever been caught?  

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shetland    5

Yeah, my mum caught me once, she just turned around and walked out. then made a joke about it when i came downstairs later.

afuchi    9

Once when i was shaking hands with the pope, my sister stepped into my room without knocking. Luckily i was behind the corner in that moment and she didn't notice nothing unusual. Im damn quick :D

And couple of times me and my girlfriend were caught having sex. Usualy her parents :p They were'nt happy at all.

Des    3

kinda sorta once..... it was my mothers friend, I was in a room and he walked by outside the window and sorta confronted me about it.. not too sure if he knew though :wacko:

Antaris    83
:rofl: :p

Yep! that answers my question :D

There is a line in one of Ricky Gervais stand up shows about a mum who walks in on her son:

"Oh look, there's my first born. Whacking off like a little monkey. I'll just put these cookies at the side of his bed so he know's I've been in."

Hani    185

never. i always lock the door.

GuJu    6

a guy at my school was caught by his sister and he was watching MASH

we make fun of it all the time

and another guy got caught with a sock.

PL_    19

Anyone who says no is lying :p

Glassed Silver    940
[...]

and another guy got caught with a sock.

American Pie comes to mind...

and no, i never have been caught... :p

anyone who says he doesn't believe me is too dumb to imagine ways to prevent that... too bad for you, just don't try to pull me into your stupidity-level :D

Glassed Silver:mac

Matrix XII    38

No.. I .. haven't.. :unsure:

Laura    146

I can't imagine how you'd get caught, am I the only person whose ears magically become 100 times more sensitive when I'm in danger of being caught doing something wrong/embarrassing?

Why is this poll limited to men... isn't this a bit unfair for the females on neowin :p

(i've heard they exist)

Obviously girls don't do that sort of thing :whistle: or maybe he's only interested in male masturbation? :p

+Seetheworldsecond    31

Never! ^_^

Izlude    101

Only once, when I was 7. Yeah... my sis opened the door and saw all my clothing on the floor. i coulda just said i was showering, but i quickly slammed the door (nothing was seen) so stupid... If I had a wife and she caught me, it'd probably turn into something else if you catch my drift nnnngaaa nga ngaaa nnnngaaa nnnga.... nnnga....... what?

Pretend    1
I was about 5 and playing with a girl. More "Oooh, what's that" than anything sexual. Teachers caught us.

Lmao, same, and she still tells everyone like 10 years later :(

Lex224    0

Once and not so long ago. Nobody was home then suddenly my dad comes in my room dead quiet. Was my fault as I left the door open but I thought I would hear him come. Was a few days after last Xmas haha.

I'm still embarassed to think he saw me...:(