"Clearly No One Black Worked On This Game"

I'm black (well, kind of, I'm puertorican), and I find the argument of it being racist just plain stupid.

Now, if AIDS was a gun in the game, then that would bring up some warnings. But since you can't kill zombies with AIDS, who the hell cares.

If the game took place in the south of USA like Alabama or Mississippi or something, and the only people infected to become zombies were Blacks and all the Whites had to kill them before being killed... well, then, that would be racist.

The author just doesn't like the fact that a bunch of black people are being portrayed as the bad guys while there is a white guy who has to kill them all. Maybe it would be less controversial if the protagonist was also black? I'm not sure. It doesn't surprise me that the Japanese didn't see there would be an issue with the theme they have set their game in. Trust me, the discussion of the controversy hasn't ended either. I suspect it will only get worse once the game is released.

Is it silly? Yes. I think so.

Tbh the only issue I can think of is that they maybe need to add a few token white guys. I.e a white south african, no doubt a just like how in previous Resi games and indeed within media in general theres the token black guy.

But aside that, come on its Africa!! No one moans when they release a game thats white on white voilence, also do you think theres groups of non-white youths who buy these games to go hunt the "White bastards" i dont bloody think so, so this race card crap can just stop now.

I hate how P.C the world is now. Plus it seems to me now anyways that the majority of decent folk dont give a crap about colour/creed/sexuality were all just happy trying to get on with life. Then theres the small minority of P.C idiots, Right wingers and Self hating Racists who insist upon using BS like this to play a card that one uses anymore.