Hi all, Asian Guy here

Asian here, so you know where I'm? I don't think so except the Admin who can check the member IP here. If you think you know my IP from my web are lies.

so ... what is your IP? ... :D ... are u back in the republic or somewhere else ? ... do they block neowin in china or this site is just fine? i am curious

Well, my first guess would be....Japan? Your profile info on display, along with your sig would lead one to conclude that you're either from or in Japan.

I have tons of friends from Asia - Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Japan...so don't take my comments as if I didn't like Asians or Asia.

One would also think that the link title at the bottom of your sig might be a little inflamatory...maybe even a little troll-ish if you include your "wreaking havoc" opener.

Troll Detection: 60% Possibility of Trolling.

:woot:

--ScottKin

Racist = hate based on religion, skin colour and race.

My sig said "those who nuke Japanese" so it is not about a race but about a country.

About my sig, I don't think it is flaming since it is not directly said peopels or country name. Let the power of history to prevail.

Good Job being Racist yourself, against Americans. To blame us all for the mistakes of a few in the past before most of us were born is bigotry at its best, and you are no better with that attitude than those who continue racial, and religious persecution today.

Asian guy, I understand what's you're trying to do but it's time to let go. I can post all about British since they ruled most of the world back then, but do you see me posting anything. Past is past let it go, if you stay there then there will be no future for you.

BTW, welcome to neowin.

From one Asian to another - Konichiwa and Namaste

Mo lonnichiwa, are you by any way an Anime fan or you learn Nihon go? Yoroshiku

Am I the only one tired of all these stupid nationalists with their fascist "pride"?

One world one people, anything else is only making the world worse.

Am I the only one tired of all these stupid nationalists with their fascist "pride"?

One world one people, anything else is only making the world worse.

It does get a bit tedious, as if somehow there are people somewhere whose ancestors didn't do horrible things. :rolleyes:

ASIAnime Design :: Not Accepting Those Who Nuke Japanese

Dude, comon. We dont need that crap here.

We get the fact your asian and 99% of us dont care. Its a tech board!