Neowindex 2008 - EU / US

I like the idea of having a small one on the Canadian East Coast :p

yea lets do something in Ottawa :p

I would have went to the Seattle one but I just moved to Ottawa last year for work.....it's a shame because Vancouver Island is pretty close to Seattle

pffft :p

Make sure you take alot of ID, they might not let a 12yr old with facial hair into the pub >.>

also how are you getting there colin, are they shipping you over in a cardboard box?.

You up for driving down Anaron?

I'm considering it at the moment. For now, it's a go but anything could come up (especially school).

Maybe one day there will be a Canadian branch for this..

I guess I'm not too far away from Seattle, but I have to work on that day :(

Maybe one day there will be a Canadian branch for this..

I guess I'm not too far away from Seattle, but I have to work on that day :(

Part of the hope for the Chicago event last year was that it would be close enough for the Canadians. In the end no one came from up north ;)

Why Seattle and not DC.....wrong coast you ingrates :(.

It's about time we have events on the WEST coast, why does everything have to be on the East coast, it's like eveything else is East enough, there are a lot of people on the west too. !

Tired of those on the east coast, crying that some events in life are west.

Seatlle is aproximately 2 hours from where I am, but I have an all day meeting on Saturday April 26th, so I most likely won't be attending . :(

I would come...but crossing the border is very traumatic nowadays. Last time they accused me of being illegally in a country where I lived most of my life (and have fully citizenship and passport) and wanted 3 pieces of ID. :(

Hopefully it can be in Canada next time, at least we don't treat US citizens like criminals. I am flying through Amsterdam in 2 months, too bad that doesn't work either.

wont be able to get it off of work :( i have to give 2 months notice :(

Sorry guys

Awah, me too! :cry: I'd have loved to come!

Maybe next year we could have a bit more notice?

it be nice if you had a place on the east coast of the USA or Montreal Canada.

It would also be nice if we could have had the event in Cancun, but we can't be everywhere at once. Maybe we'll visit your area next year, maybe not. I think we should hold a public vote next year, but we'll see. Seattle is a logical choice because I paid everyone off to come here it's a place that a good portion of the staff have never been to before.

Untitled%20-%201.png

notice something wrong?

Using: 1024*768 IE7

Yeah thats my fault. I made the graphic larger as I was going by my screen and just did not think about what would happen at a lower res.

At a higher resolution it just sits in the middle of that area.

So in hindsight I would have made it liquid and not make it so graphic looking, and still might.

Awah, me too! :cry: I'd have loved to come!

Maybe next year we could have a bit more notice?

Yeah I can't go I just got back from Paris which cost me a fair bit its a shame we had like 3 weeks notice but I will begin to save from December this year!