Metal Gear Online Beta Discussion Thread

^^ It happens ;)

:heart: (Y) Thanks for the heads up. Just registered, hopefully I'll be receiving an e-mail shortly.

I got mine! :)

I got mine. I signed up just in case i didnt get my code from Gamestop.com. I pre-ordered from Gamestop.com but I dont know if I will get a code from them or not. If I do I can always give this one away :)

I wish i could play, but i dont have a PS3 and cant justify buying one just for 3 games. =[

I got mine. I signed up just in case i didnt get my code from Gamestop.com. I pre-ordered from Gamestop.com but I dont know if I will get a code from them or not. If I do I can always give this one away :)

Nice sig :)

Just tried twice to get a code, once saying I was from the UK, and tried US too. Got refused for both :(

You won't need a code for the beta if you're in Europe. It'll be available for everyone to download from April 17.

I got refused, and I'm over 20

"At this time, you do not qualify for the Metal Gear? Online Beta download promotion. "

:((

Keys all used up it seems!

Lot's of people are getting this now.

They did say they will make more keys available soon...

Wait, let me get this straight; do I need to sign up to get into the MGO beta when I'm in Europe? I don't get it...

Gotta admit, I'm starting to get confused too :laugh:

Wait, let me get this straight; do I need to sign up to get into the MGO beta when I'm in Europe? I don't get it...
Gotta admit, I'm starting to get confused too :laugh:

Europe beta is free for everyone and will be available in the store on Thursday.

It will probably require you to sign up for a Konami ID, but you can just do that on Thursday after you get the beta.

Europeans aren't bound to limited availability on keys/ect, so we don't need to panic signing up for them/Konami IDs :p

You confused me there though - since you're in the EU and posted it... I must admit I started to panic slightly :p

Glad I got it right the first time though, that we're getting the beta for free...

I live in England so do I still need to sign up for a Konami ID and whatever else? And Do I need to do this before I get the BETA or can I do it on first launch?

I live in England so do I still need to sign up for a Konami ID and whatever else? And Do I need to do this before I get the BETA or can I do it on first launch?

As I said earlier, if you live in Europe/UK just wait till Thursday and download the beta from the store (available to EVERYONE) then do anything else it tells you to do then ;)

I just received a mail from konami saying my fake japanese konami account just got deleted :p

Thank you for using KONAMI ID.

However, we regret to inform you that your KONAMI ID has been deleted

due to the registration of false information. We would like to add that this is

in direct breach of the KONAMI ID Basic Terms and Conditions of Use clauses

"2.4 Prohibited Conduct" as well as "2.2 Registrant Information".

Your KONAMI ID will be deleted once you have read this mail.

For more details on the Terms and Conditions of use, please refer to the below

web address.

https://id.konami.net/pc/agreement/agreement.jsp

Should you have any further inquiries, please contact us from the below page.

https://id.konami.net/pc/InquiryForm/index.jsp

If you wish to take part in the "METAL GEAR ONLINE PREMIERE BETA" test,

we would recommend that you obtain a KONAMI ID for the region you live

in provided that the public beta test is open to you.

Yours Sincerely

KONAMI ID services