XP SP3 Final RTM - Direct Download!

Just finished installing the MajorGeeks version...looks like it is indeed the RTM version!

Funny, now the download has been shut down. Microsoft are such party poopers. :p

(Majorgeeks FTW)

Funny, now the download has been shut down. Microsoft are such party poopers. :p

(Majorgeeks FTW)

Not funny, it was pulled down @ 54% through my download and I was getting 640 kb/s.

Tried Majorgeeks and get 16 kb/s.

Guess I'll just wait until next Tuesday.

(Majorgeeks FTW)

Mine is still DL'ing... I can still see the link on Majorgeeks? Not particularly fast but steady :ninja:

Not funny, it was pulled down @ 54% through my download and I was getting 640 kb/s.

Tried Majorgeeks and get 16 kb/s.

Guess I'll just wait until next Tuesday.

I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to make a pun out of a bad experience. :p

I'm in the same boat though, I downloaded it from the original site a couple times for different clients and now I have to download it at 30Kbps...ugh

This may be off topic, but is anyone else ****ed at how horrible the Micorosft eOpen site for Software Assurance is? It doesn't have SP3 available yet, and the downloads for Windows XP are not there anymore.

Mine is still DL'ing... I can still see the link on Majorgeeks?

Yes, the original site was taken down. MajorGeeks is still online but with turtle speeds.

piratebay,9down and quite a few of the sites have it but there is quite a lot of confuse comments if they are hosting RTM or RC2

So is this SP3 Final multilanguage?

Probably not, oyu know (or should by now) that the rest of the languages always come out later than the regular ones. They never and i mean never have had both out at the sametime. It's always the main 5 languages (English, Spanish, German, French and Japanese i think) first then the rest of them later.

piratebay,9down and quite a few of the sites have it but there is quite a lot of confuse comments if they are hosting RTM or RC2

piratebay is hosting the RTM... followed the link from microsoft's own forums lol

I get 300k/sec from the link on the first post..it wasnt taken down or anything.

Just picked it up at 1.05MB/s..

Now time to intergrate and maybe format and reload...

Any one know any CD labels for OEM, or RETAIL?