Do you post process?

That's a great idea! Anyone have a great photo with lots of potential?

We can have a contest for that too :-)

One condition for both contests, you have to post a tutorial on how you achieved this result step by step!

VidER

Personally no PP for me. I don't have such time to spend on my pc. I use custom curves on my nikons. Of course, I shoot RAW+jpeg and only jpeg is modified by the curve. But I like to keep the RAW file just in case I want to create something different. Specially in wedding shoots

Depends on the pp done. If its normal stuff like you're meant to do when shooting raw, like adjusting the curves and correcting white balance, then no, it's not easy to detect. If its a heavy photochop with really shifted colours, then yes, its more obvious.

dude ... you stole the lamp post :p ... i have to learn how to do that ...

He stole the lamp post, but you can easily spot the problems he introduced in the buildings behind it. The symmetry is gone, he just cloned stuff nearby. :)

Still a nice attempt.

He stole the lamp post, but you can easily spot the problems he introduced in the buildings behind it. The symmetry is gone, he just cloned stuff nearby. :)

Still a nice attempt.

I would guess the best thing would be to take one shot, step to one side then take another. You might be able to remove the lamp post by using the 2nd photo.

Still a nice attempt.

What do you mean by symmetry, in relation to that photograph?

Just picked up Scott Kelby's 7 point system for PS. Some great things in there that I learned. For those interested it is 30$ at Costco. Of three books of his I have, this one taught me the most.