which port does rainbow six vegas 2 use

hi, does anyone know which port rainbow six vegas 2 uses? i've got several firewall rules setup on our router to stop one housemate from using p2p apps, which is currently stopping vegas 2 from logging on, but i'm not sure which port it needs?? plus I don't want to remove my firewall rules i've already put in place.

edit, cheers S7un7, that did the trick! only just bought the game today, its great :)

Edited by RanCorX2

Disable the firewall for the time being and let the game connect. In the run box type 'cmd' then type 'netstat -a'. See if anything looks like it's related to the game. There may be an easier/better way to figure that out though.

And how about just a simple google, and just looking on their support website??

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisof...amp;p_topview=1

What ports do I need to have open in my router / firewall in order to play Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 online?

Here are the ports you'll have to open, or forward.

Login/Matchmaking services:

Outbound TCP 3074 (generally don't need any configuration for this)

Gameplay:

Outbound UDP 3074-3174 (generally don't need any configuration for this)

Inbound UDP 3074-3174 (on a firewall, you must allow inbound traffic on these ports, on a home router with NAT, must forward inbound traffic on these ports to your PC)

Custom Head:

Outbound TCP 10130 (generally don't need any configuration for this)

Inbound TCP 10130 (on a firewall, you must allow inbound traffic on this port, on a home router with NAT, must forward inbound traffic on this port to your PC)

10130 is the default port used by the Custom Head feature. You can change this port in the Extras\Options\Multiplayer menu.

Voice Chat:

Outbound UDP 10140 (generally don't need any configuration for this)

Inbound UDP 10140 (on a firewall, you must allow inbound traffic on this port, on a home router with NAT, must forward inbound traffic on this ports to your PC)

10140 is the default port used by the Voice Chat feature. You can change this port in the Extras\Options\Multiplayer menu.