Neowindex 2008 Live Blog Feedback

I was wondering earlier on if either the US or the EU group met any members?

Members are free to join up with them if they want, thats why the RSVP links were in the first post.

The guy at the store told us they have a whole team dedicated to catching employees reselling discounted products. Creepy...

Well that sucks!

How did you guys find Goldrush?

I personally thought it was a load of fun. It's their way of bring back Hunted without the chance of griefing or having a crap player as the VIP. Plus, the cart heals you, which is a bonus. There's definitely a good focus on teamplay when you're on that map. If you're not paying attention to what your teammates need, you will lose. But I think it's easily going to be my most played map after next week's release.

I personally thought it was a load of fun. It's their way of bring back Hunted without the chance of griefing or having a crap player as the VIP. Plus, the cart heals you, which is a bonus. There's definitely a good focus on teamplay when you're on that map. If you're not paying attention to what your teammates need, you will lose. But I think it's easily going to be my most played map after next week's release.

Next (or this) week? Either way, sweet. :yes:

How did you guys find Goldrush?

I loved it. I think it is the best official map solely because it forces the team to play as a team if you want to win. And unlike ctf and cp maps, the focus of the team is constantly being forced to move with the cart, which makes the map more challenging IMO.

Very fun map, and I hope it is released this week!

I wish I could be there. I was just in Seattle last week visiting Gas Powered Games (which is located there). I didn't realize Valve was over there too. That's pretty cool.

I wish I could be there. I was just in Seattle last week visiting Gas Powered Games (which is located there). I didn't realize Valve was over there too. That's pretty cool.

I've got about an hour long video interview with Valve project manager Erik Johnson that I'll be posting probably tomorrow.

We kind of want to visit Florida next year, but who knows what will happen? This weekend was a blast, though. Better than I expected!