Florida Revival

The last few weeks and still, so much longer to go, God has been pouring out His Glory in Florida, people are coming to know Christ, being instantly healed, delivered, set free, And lets hope this goes worldwide, Its already been prophecied that it will come to the UK and it will.

1 women, had 52 infirmities, bed ridden, deteriating spine and had to be on a breathing machine, for over 10 years, She was instantly healed by Jesus.

Lots of people being raised from the dead, weather your a Christian or not, People dont "just" come back to life after half an hour at least being dead.

God is so good.

Reality is There is a God, and He loves us.

Watch God.TV, the Todd Bently florida revival, live on there right now, you will see.

Ok. But show it to me. Where is jesus? What does he look like? Where in the AP is there a story about a man that's miraculously healing the sick and dead?

And quite honestly, the dead coming back freaks the hell out of me. :hmmm:

There are so many hoaxes, so many people "pretending" to have powers to heal, that I need multiple, documented sources in order to believe anything out of the ordinary occurred. If it's true, that's fantastic, but I'm extremely hesitant to believe anything from only a few biased sources.

This original revival was supposed to go on for 5 days, Its been going on for 4 weeks now and its still going, Its Live every night on God TV, millions of people watching everyday, they have had to move to a bigger venue because so many people were turning up. Some healing you can be skeptical about I know, There are alot of false preachers, teachers, healers, pastors ect ect out there, but this is 110% genuine and real. I've seen healing, but nothing like this! This is BIG. After Florida, this is going to come to Here, England, its going to Austrailia. People all over the world are being healed & delivered because of this, people are using their homes as an "overflow" room playing this, Churches are opening up, playing this, We are having Sky installed in our Church and it will be open all next week, purely to watch this. This is a HUGE move of God, and you too will experience this.

I plead with you, I dont care if you dont believe in God or not, Just tune into God TV, online or on TV, watch this and see what is going on and how big this is.

Let me remind you, This ORIGINAL revival crusade was set to last 5 days, its now been going on for over 4 weeks and is set to go on for another week or more because God is pouring out His Glory over Florida right now. And when God moves, You gotta move with the flow.

Im just watching it now, 100s of people have just given their life to Christ, hallelujah!

Watch It!

Its IS amasing! I had a cold the other week and went to special "healer", im telling you, this guy worked some magic with some "special" pills and within a week i was better!

It is an act of god i tell ya! :rofl:

So a TV preacher is healing people ehh?

There's multiple shows on late night TV with multiple people who claim to be able to do the same thing.

But they need your money...

There's multiple shows on late night TV with multiple people who claim to be able to do the same thing.

Lol. give me a few million and ill perform any mirical you want. *unzips flies... time for your mirical Mr Decryptor :p*

Well this is all a bit of a laugh really isn't it.

People are coming back to life, from the dead on live TV?

Were you high and watching a zombie flick?

And it's all starting in America. Handy that...

lol. wow this makes me really pround to live in florida **as the sarcasm pours out of my ears** :rolleyes:

but now that you mention it, i think i did see the easter bunny blessing people the other day.

Do you live exclusively on crack and alcohol, or what the hell is wrong with you?

Hahaha! :rofl:

I would believe it more if it was starting in Islam :shifty:

No, He is not a TV preacher, and He doesn't need your money.

This is 110% genuine, I've watched alot of the broadcasts, and never once has he asked for money.

This isn't just some late night show, God TV is broadcasting Live the meetings for the whole earth to see!

You turned Jasonc in to a hot woman! You are my bestest friend now! :rofl:

She doesnt look that hot, you could do better ;)

Yeah, so it started in America....America needs a revival! As do most other countrys.

No, people are not coming back to life, Live on TV, I dont think hospitals would appreciate TV crews filming a dead body in the morgue or where ever.

This is the best thing to happen in a long long time.

Tonight, the Live broadcast carries on, on sky channel 761, or watch it over the internet from www.god.tv.

You dont even have to be happy that your watching it, just watch it curiously.

Live broadcast from 8.30pm.

If you dont wach it now....just wait til it comes to the UK and most of you will probably going there.

Meh, whatever you tell yourself about the world shapes your reality.

You seem happy within your reality so be well.

But your reality is completely devoid of any truth for me. People do not come back from the dead. Only possibility I will give any scope in my reality to is Jesus.

Yeah, so it started in America....America needs a revival! As do most other countrys.

No, people are not coming back to life, Live on TV, I dont think hospitals would appreciate TV crews filming a dead body in the morgue or where ever.

This is the best thing to happen in a long long time.

Tonight, the Live broadcast carries on, on sky channel 761, or watch it over the internet from www.god.tv.

You dont even have to be happy that your watching it, just watch it curiously.

Live broadcast from 8.30pm.

If you dont wach it now....just wait til it comes to the UK and most of you will probably going there.

Until it makes the news and is claimed that there is no scientific reason, but is 100% real for this to happen, i will ALWAYS be sceptical about these types of things.

A lot of time its either being acted out, or people feel better because they really believe and then go away and start to feel ill again as they calm down. Its called, heat of the moment.

Urm... no i wont. Not everyone believes in the same stuff you do.