Neowin reshuffles its forums!

"Private Forums (Hidden for Guests)" but they arn't hidden, i can seem them here before i log in so therefore they are "protected from guests"

yay, the "HUM" section is back.

the amount he contributes to this forum is ridiculous.

Yes. Finally. With the forum back and him back to posting... we will easily get to 8 Million!

"Private Forums (Hidden for Guests)" but they arn't hidden, i can seem them here before i log in so therefore they are "protected from guests"

Can you see the topic list in those forums?

Nope ;) Therefore, hidden and protected.

Mango -

the area 51 thread being a sub-section of Real world issues is a bit weird too :p but all good

A bit weird? Last time I checked the Area 51 do exist, so it is a part of Real world.

I did not believe 9/10 of the stuff people are telling about it anyway, but that is another issue, tough :D

And so to say, I'm curious person, but I was never too much into fairytales, however check out something called Project 57 that contamined badly pretty big part of Area 51: http://roadrunnersinternationale.com/merlin/project_57.html

So frankly spoken, let some of the extra currious people enter there, we can have study on how much letal this atomic crap is still deadly todays :)

And as for me, I think the reorder is a good idea, to stick on topic ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...