Neowin Digital Gallery

Loving the offroad pictures and the fireworks. Stunning stuff. And .mac, I see what you mean now. The shot was metered and exposed at 1/13th for ambient light only, I didn't make any consideration for the flash in the exposure length. So the 1/13th was what was needed to properly expose with the ambient light...and then I added the flash. That should clear up the slower shutter speed with the flash :)

Loving the offroad pictures and the fireworks. Stunning stuff. And .mac, I see what you mean now. The shot was metered and exposed at 1/13th for ambient light only, I didn't make any consideration for the flash in the exposure length. So the 1/13th was what was needed to properly expose with the ambient light...and then I added the flash. That should clear up the slower shutter speed with the flash :)

Ah!

Hopefully you should have a setting on your flash meter to allow to wait for a flash fire before taking a reading this would make it more accurate in future!

2502354299_1196169bd8.jpg

Pretty weak image. Don't know why I'm showing it, haven't produced anything decent in a while

Well IMO it's not up to par with some on your previous shots you've posted, but it's still a very nice shot. Maybe try shooting whole body ( REQ :p).

I love the second picture!! (Y). I like trains too :p where was that station?

I love the second picture!! (Y). I like trains too :p where was that station?

That's Aquarium Station on the MBTA's Blue Line in Boston, Massachusetts.

Dane - Thats an awesome watch! and great colours as well!

Thanks! I finally got the battery replaced for it!!! I love the orange! They also have a blue one, but to me the orange just stands out more.

I went out with some friends earlier and took some pictures I think the pictures turned out good.

2504761664_71db8d95db_o.jpg

2503931177_a0fa28f436_o.jpg

Edited by Dane