Neowin Digital Gallery

Love the car Saxondale. I tried a similar thing, but the only lens I have that lets in enough light is my 50mm F/1.8... which is too close to do it from sitting in the backseat. Excellently done :)

Went out yesterday to take a picture of the sunset. When I first took notice the sky was an orangish color but the pictures i got still turned out good i think. This is the first time I've attempted to get a picture of the sunset thats this color. I have to focus on the bushes to get the color right, so sorry about that...I have figured out how to use Manual focus yet since this camera is kind of new to me. I'll read the instructions later.

2518937900_8c1d10293f_o.jpg

Thought I'd upload one I took a long time ago and found. It's one of my parrots (I have 3). Her name is Motoko and she's a Black Lory. She loves to roll around in chip bags and make them her little fort. Of course if there's chips, she'll munch away on them.

Camera: Nikon F80 (picture was scanned from negative)

Lens: Nikon 28mm-85mm f3.5-4.5

Can't remember other settings as I never write stuff down.

post-26264-1211666702_thumb.jpg

Went out yesterday to take a picture of the sunset. When I first took notice the sky was an orangish color but the pictures i got still turned out good i think. This is the first time I've attempted to get a picture of the sunset thats this color. I have to focus on the bushes to get the color right, so sorry about that...I have figured out how to use Manual focus yet since this camera is kind of new to me. I'll read the instructions later.

2518937900_8c1d10293f_o.jpg

Nice natural shot there (Y)