Amero = New American Dollar

As you may know, the Amero will be replacing the American Dollar in a few years. I've desinged a new symbol for it; what do you think?

post-15711-1209929761.gif

If the above picture doesn't load, this should:

258m0oy.gif

Edited by TonyLock

nooo don't bow down the the conformist 1 world ways of the neocons...... it's the same people controlling everything.

the first one looks the best me thinks

Well, I doubt the Amero will take over within a few years, or even ever, as the countries in North America are too different economically, etc. Plus the idea isn't even on the table right now. And it's a good symbol, but I'm pretty sure the "Amero" will just use the dollar $ sign, since that means we don't need to change our keyboards in 2 out of the 3 involved countries. Plus, the $ sign is used in some programming languages (namely PHP), so it's needed in technology, available anyway, so I think it'd stay.

"in a few years"? lol. Do you have any idea how long it took for the Euro to come in?

by the way, we belgians have microchips in our id cards and it's actually handy ;)

Wait until they shuv them up your arm!

Some mindless folk will welcome the NWO, as illustrated above. QED.

What do I think? I think you must be mad considering 1) Amero will not happen in a few years and 2) you designing the symbol. The green needs work.

What's a "Truther"?

The sad, delusional losers that want to expose the 9-11 "Truth"; i.e. that the US attacked itself and Al-Queda is a fabrication.

They're more useless and cull-worthy than furries and militant atheists combined.

Wait until they shuv them up your arm!

Some mindless folk will welcome the NWO, as illustrated above. QED.

and some mindless folks can not see benefits in simple things ;)

The whole idea for the European Union, soon to be American Union, and the eventual Asian Union came about a long long time ago. However, each one of these is really only 1/4 of "The Man's" big plan. Once all three unions are up and running, theoretically, one government will take over. Imagine, a one-world government with one set of laws, one currency, etc. This will take many, many years, of course, but with the average IQ falling every day, it is an inevitability. I just hope we have consumer friendly space travel by then so I can get the hell out before **** hits the fan.

And, no, I'm not making any of that up.

^ Your right it has been brought up before, I believe in the 70's or so and it would take many years to happen, not in our lifetime tho if it ever happens.

And the Amero isn't going to happen anytme soon, the US would lose a lot from it, it wouldn't benefit them, so why would they bother?

A huge protest would happen if this came up on the news if it was going to happen too.

If it is within a few years..

1 US Dollar = 1 Amero = 3 Euros?

No, the other way around; 1 euro = 3 dollar/amero/whatever v_v