Young Siblings Forced to Have Sex at Swinger's Club

One family does not make a city - surely?

All people have good and evil in them!

No it really does need to be destroyed.

Also I just noticed Tyler is in a dry county (no alcohol is sold). Maybe that's why everyone there is crazy. So either destroy the city or start selling alcohol. Thanks

No it really does need to be destroyed.

Also I just noticed Tyler is in a dry county (no alcohol is sold). Maybe that's why everyone there is crazy. So either destroy the city or start selling alcohol. Thanks

How about marijuana vending machines? :D There are already those in California!

/off topic

are you serious?

Yes, I am. The problem is that you need a prescription.

[packs bag for cali]

Just come over to Canada. It's shorter driver from Florida and the weed is better :D

wow like I have said before... crime against children should not be tolerated. Death penalty doesn't sound bad at all. Why should they get a free ride although they will be in prison ?

wow like I have said before... crime against children should not be tolerated. Death penalty doesn't sound bad at all. Why should they get a free ride although they will be in prison ?

Uh...you obviously have no idea how pedos are treated in jail.

You don't need to send those freaks to death row...general pop will suffice.

Good thing these scums are going to jail for life. Now they need to find those who paid to watch and have them castrated.

With no drugs or anything, just using a knife !

What a bunch of sick ****ers !

OMG what is really happening to this world .

Its becoming terrible day by day :(

Population goes up, media grows, laws get stricter, the more you see this... it's always been there... I always love how its always some shock to people... when it's been happening since way before the Romans... nothing new here, just reporters reporting stories on stricter laws and larger media bases...

you would know; because you're a pedo that's been in jail.

A lot of the people convicted of these crims are secluded from the "General Population"... the GP treats sex crimes very badly... and crimes against children when put into the GP usually get the person killed