Zero Punctuation: GTA IV

Yahtzee Reviews GTA IV

I know there is an official GTA IV thread, but this is not necessarily official news related to the game.

And it is a Zero Punctuation review after-all, and I personally feel love or or hate him, he is one of the best gaming journalists out there, so he deserves his own threads whenever he reviews a game as big as this.

In regards to the review, I actually, as I normally tend to do, agree with him 110%

I just liked when the credits were rolling and it listed the music, "Serbian National Anthem" by 'I don't bloody know'

The rest of it was pretty funny. Although I don't know why people keep talking about it being too dark. Mine was pretty dark at first, but it took me about 10 seconds to find the brightness/contrast/saturation options and jack them up and now I never find it too dark or too gray or too 'coffee filtered'.

I was actually looking closely the other day at the art style and I found I really like it. It's more realistic, but it's still got a cartoony/cell shaded edge to it.

-Spenser

Aw crap... I haven't gotten to the part where you ride a Tyrannosaurus Rex shooting at people. I wish he would've used a spoiler tag. :(

That guy is pure genius ... Any of our Australian cousins manage to watch the game show he was on (mentioned in his credits) Game On

I just liked when the credits were rolling and it listed the music, "Serbian National Anthem" by 'I don't bloody know'

The rest of it was pretty funny. Although I don't know why people keep talking about it being too dark. Mine was pretty dark at first, but it took me about 10 seconds to find the brightness/contrast/saturation options and jack them up and now I never find it too dark or too gray or too 'coffee filtered'.

I was actually looking closely the other day at the art style and I found I really like it. It's more realistic, but it's still got a cartoony/cell shaded edge to it.

-Spenser

Same here, I changed mine within minutes and it was fine.

I loved the little thing he mentioned about "the world's strongest poplar" and flying out his windshield. :D

Same here, I changed mine within minutes and it was fine.

I loved the little thing he mentioned about "the world's strongest poplar" and flying out his windshield. :D

Heh. It's so true. I thought the same thing when I played first yesterday and I'm knocking over light poles and traffic signs and stuff, and then I run into a friggin tree and everything comes to a halt (except my body).

-Spenser

That guy is pure genius ... Any of our Australian cousins manage to watch the game show he was on (mentioned in his credits) Game On

I dont know why he said its Game On, its actually Good Game. And its on ABC2 once a week. Its alright, its still a show about video games so it not all that great some funny parts.

good review, but this was the first time i was like "really? your gunna complain about THAT!?" like he was nitpicking because every review he does has to be full of complaints. maybe its because i love this game and i dont want to hear anything bad about it, lol.

^ Or maybe because he's an objective reviewer, something he clarified in his previous video talking back against hatemail from fanboys, even though one dude said he's no fanboy :rofl:

Good review as always.

I dont know why he said its Game On, its actually Good Game. And its on ABC2 once a week. Its alright, its still a show about video games so it not all that great some funny parts.
Which Good Game episode is he on specifically?

You guys didn't really read it that well, did you?

He's at Game On in Melbourne on the weekend: http://www.acmi.net.au/game_on.aspx

Not the show "Good Game" (which is also on normal ABC)

The only thing funny about that douche is his ridiculous accent.
That's right because you Canadians don't have any accents eh?

Take off you hoser.

talk aboot pot calling the kettle black!

:p