What???!!!... 3dfx will close...

3dfx has been dissolved as a company for quite some time now.. you're right Toy, this IS old news.

Maybe the original poster just found out? Just yesterday I told someone at work that 3dfx went under and he had no idea.. his comment was "really? well I guess that would explain why I haven't seen anything new from them in a while.."

OR maybe he means the website will be shutting down in february?

Originally posted by Spyder

3dfx has been dissolved as a company for quite some time now.. you're right Toy, this IS old news.

Maybe the original poster just found out? Just yesterday I told someone at work that 3dfx went under and he had no idea.. his comment was "really? well I guess that would explain why I haven't seen anything new from them in a while.."

OR maybe he means the website will be shutting down in february?

I means about the site, the 3dfx under was too much ago... :D

Originally posted by mrcookjr

I would just like to say that Sli[knot has absolutly no musical talent.

Ok, is your opinion, but in my opinion Slipknot is my band since they release the first album. Rapcore is great. :evil:

Originally posted by mrcookjr

Well in my humble opinion, What i consider to be good music is music that is played well not just "hype you up noise". For example Kirk Hamett, Flea, Dave Navarro, Alicia Keys these are all amazing musicians. And on the topic of "Rap Core" Linkin Park - POOPY, Slipknot - POOPY, Limp Bizkit - EXTRA POOPY, What was once called Rage Against the Machine - EXCELLENT :evil:

Rage Against the Machine was excellent, Linkin Park started good, but with the time it was change the style to pop, Limp Bizkit is too much commercial, but slipknot have style and if you listen to the music that you said, of course that Slipknot is not good for you. :devious:

i used to be a rocker d00d at school, after leaving tho i kinda moved to trance/dance which is soooo much better.... its just a phase thing i think... go try some nice dance tunes :)

and as for 3dfx, to hell with em nividea is better and my old voodoo2 can rot