[eee Xandros] Network binding?

Hey guys, just wondering if you could help me?

Whilst at Uni I had xp on my EEE this allowed me to easly bind two network adapters, But now I've moved on to my work placement I figured to allow the EEE be used the way was ment to be so I installed Xandros back on. Now i have the problem of not being able to bind network adapters, purley down to lack of knowledge I was wondering if one of you guys can give me or even tell me a simple way to do this?

surely there must be a way to do it.

Thanks for the help

Matthew

sorry for double post cant seem to edit it? i thought that problem was fixed?

anyways, I just remeber it is not binding it is bridging im trying to achive

Well, I am not familiar with the networking terminologies, since I just simply connect via DHCP and am happy.

I know you can "alias" a single card into other IP addresses easily enough, as that is something I played with. However, it sounds like you are wanting to set up iptables.

Since I cannot personally help you with what you are looking for, if you google "iptables bridging", you might find some guidance in the links provided.

There are also some good networking people here on Neowin that will be able to help you once they find this thread. :yes:

thanks will look that up, and hope your right as It's a real pain having to play my xbox on a crappy little 15inch Sd tv, the only one near a win xp computer lol

want to play it on my 47" hd :D