Why do girls like to wear Lingerie?

Now, i'm not exactly THAT smart when it comes to girls, but I was talking to my girlfriend, and we were gunna buy her some black lingerie.

Basically, she was telling me that It wasn't just for my benefit, but for her aswell. I asked her what she meant, and she exaplained that I don't know how girls think, that's why i wouldn't get why she would want it for herself too.

What does she mean dammit.

Now, i'm not exactly THAT smart when it comes to girls, but I was talking to my girlfriend, and we were gunna buy her some black lingerie.

Basically, she was telling me that It wasn't just for my benefit, but for her aswell. I asked her what she meant, and she exaplained that I don't know how girls think, that's why i wouldn't get why she would want it for herself too.

What does she mean dammit.

It means she likes to look sexy...

it makes the feel good about themselves when they look at themselves plus it makes em feel better when we oogle over them when they are in it =]

screw knows my wife doesnt seem to like it nor does she care for it

id rather them just not wear it =D

on her own too?

Probably. It's not like she's going around wishing everyone could see (that's why you win) it's just a bit like wearing a smart suit or whatever, you just feel better about yourself.

Cuz it's ****in hot and they love it when we are stiff :p

Edited by Colin-uk
please dont bypass the swear filter.

Girls like to feel beautiful and they like it even more if we let them know how good/beautiful/sexy they look. So, when she dresses in Lingerie and you see her and you go crazy, that's going to make her like it even more.

My girlfriend will only wear lingerie when im around and ONLY when we are going to have "fun". Other than that she won't wear lingerie in public or anything.

You also have girls that wear it no matter where they go, whether they are single or taken. You got girls that will walk down the mall with their g-strings showing a meter above their pants.

#3 Rule - When asked "Does my bum look big in this", just say "It's perfect!" - not "It's big whatever you wear!"

#3 Rule - When asked "Does my bum look big in this", just say "It's perfect!" - not "It's big whatever you wear!"

^ Amen, or..... I think if you were wearing lingerie I could come to a even better conclusion!

Means she wants more passionate sex mate,sorry to tell ya but this isn't good,girls want always to be passionate with their couples,they need a mans full attention and passion,so she might want this to wake you up. It is that or you aren't a good boyfriend :)

Cheers

Edited by EduardValencia

ITT: lots of p-whipped lackeys

why? a little self-esteem boost, to get your attention away from your x-box, and for a little variety because you're probably routine and boring.