Windows 7 at D6

For those that can deal with JavaScript being turned on for cnet.com and coveritlive.com temporarily (I'm talking to NoScript users mainly), go to the CNET page that was posted earlier - http://news.cnet.com/8301-10784_3-9952546-...ml?tag=nefd.top (reposted here for convenience). It automagically is updating - no need to press F5 frantically (does the Monster-filled +NienorGT understand? :p)

It's happening right now. Being live blogged on several sites.

Nah, the "live" blogs are simply updating slowly. It's all a huge conspiracy. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

inafried - Here's a scoop just for our readers. What Microsoft is going to demo is a new multitouch interface for Windows 7.

Walt: Has there been any damange to company from Vista?

Bill: No product has been 100% what I wanted

:o

Forget about CNET, I'm sticking with Engadgets Photos and Text. Javascript is the last thing I want hogging resources. JAVA is the worst thing invented by SUN Microsystems. Anyway, could Mossberg move along, I'm kinda bored right now. Who doesn't know the history behind Gates and Ballmer? If you don't just do a Google search!

i can't believe vista is done...i just bought it! danm

don't feel bad.

If you participate in the Win7 betas you might get a free copy :)

don't feel bad.

If you participate in the Win7 betas you might get a free copy :)

I'd be happy to buy it if it's going to be as good as Microsoft says it will be.

rafe - Demo: Julie Larson-Green is demoing.

rafe - Showing multitouch on paint. On screen multitouch

rafe - Showing running on a dell latitude Xt, which does touch already (but not multi)

I hope they show more than mutlitouch.

I hate to be negative, but personally I couldn't care less about this innovation.

so what is the point of this if we can't see it? lol. i honestly do not see the big deal about screen touch...

Buy an iPod Touch or an iPhone.

If Win7 is built around multi-touch, I will be all over it in an instant.

-Spenser