Main page dropdowns are back

Redmak has just added back in the Tab hover dropdowns on the main page, because a lot of people missed them.

Awesome!

Now you just need to fix that damn quick-bar

Unavngivet.png

It keeps selecting blogs when the mouse cursor is just near it ( Trying to open a thread ) under Firefox 3 RC1, It's driving my up the wall :/

Now you just need to fix that damn quick-bar

Unavngivet.png

It keeps selecting blogs when the mouse cursor is just near it ( Trying to open a thread ) under Firefox 3 RC1, It's driving my up the wall :/

I'm not sure what you mean.

God, I am so happy to see them back. I can finally closer the new content box on the front page and get that precious news back to the top.

Yeah it really annoyed me before. TBH, I really don't see a need for the new quickbar thing now we have the trusty dropdowns again.

Aaaahhhhh, so much better :)

I'm not sure what you mean.

When you hover the mouse cursor for a few seconds over "Blogs", "Main", etc. It lists the contents where the threads are listed.

Sometimes when I'm about to click on a thread near the top, without even hitting blogs, the thing jumps to "Blog" listing.

Perhaps It's just on my Computer :pinch:

As Sazz says, is there a need for the quick-bar now anyway?

Horray!

When you hover the mouse cursor for a few seconds over "Blogs", "Main", etc. It lists the contents where the threads are listed.

Sometimes when I'm about to click on a thread near the top, without even hitting blogs, the thing jumps to "Blog" listing.

I get this too. I thought it did this by design?