"Mini Jack" and Headphones ( "Soyle" 's SY-A90s )

Hi Neowin Readers

I wanted to ask if any of you have any experience with or perhaps free picture(s) of a mini jack to headphone jack converter, if such a thing might exist?

They are targeted as Mac which is why I bring my post here. Do naturally , please move it if you would wish to have it at another place.

Stats on them are written as;

Soyle ? for MP4, CD, MP3,

16mm diameter driver

50mw power capacity shown

a sensitivity rating given as 108db (!)

frequency response down to 12hz (eek) and upto a nominal 22000 hz (we would tend to plain lie about that one,, really!)

6 grammes without cordStereo Mini Plug>

Item was purChased from WooLwich, at a staLL of a MarKet.

Do Excuse my capitalisation back then ; Thanks reader.

[centerEdit> (....timestamp shown below edit.)[/center]

If anyone by some happenstance also has these headphones I'd appreciate your posting your thoughts on their sound qualities, anything else, and so fourth.

Edited by Naveen

Mod's I just realised this isn't actual Apple Corp hardware. Might it be moved to some other forum for us please?

Thanks Mod(s!)

Naveen

To update this.

I got independent confirmation from 2 experts (an excellent high street electronics expert, and an home entertainment expert) that such devices DO indeed exist. This is good going for me, 'cause I had no idea never having seen one and I have spent time on home entertainment and pro-sumer audio reading and so on in the past, and never come across such a thing.

I wonder if we get full size jack to headphone jack adaptors?

Was able to source and procure said adaptor from local Maplin's for (eek!) ?1.89. Well I suppose it is nice and big:)) Headphones are sounding rather good and will be needing some careful "running in" from myself some day....

""Rather loathe to do so"" with Mission 760SE and (now) 70 Mk II speakers at my disposal ! Ok ---- I was just being lyrically dramatic :whistle:: :|| :yes:: :huh::

Edited by Naveen