Lesbian Kiss Too Much for Seattle Fans

It has nothing to do with the action, you can choose to do the action, but you cant choose who you are attracted to, people like you annoy me.

See, it is this kind of lie that perpetuates this natural gay myth. Nurture vs Nature has been shown for so long, and about so many traits, its a wonder peoples heads don't explode from all of it. Yet there is still people that think attraction has nothing to do with choice. Are you going to tell me that you have only ever been attracted to 1 specific type of person in your entire life? Because if you do, your either a liar, or 12. Our likes and dislikes, etc etc, are a constantly morphing and changing part of our psychology. The real crime is the way people try to warp reality to excuse any behavior they want.

Yes you are correct but it is a Choice to do it in Public. It is a Choice to dress up like a drag Queen and march in parades, anything to do in life is a choice.

Is ignorance as blissful for you as they say? I wouldn't know (THANK GOD)....

See, it is this kind of lie that perpetuates this natural gay myth. Nurture vs Nature has been shown for so long, and about so many traits, its a wonder peoples heads don't explode from all of it. Yet there is still people that think attraction has nothing to do with choice. Are you going to tell me that you have only ever been attracted to 1 specific type of person in your entire life? Because if you do, your either a liar, or 12. Our likes and dislikes, etc etc, are a constantly morphing and changing part of our psychology. The real crime is the way people try to warp reality to excuse any behavior they want.

So because i disagree with you im lying or im immature?

The REAL crime are people like yourself.

Is ignorance as blissful for you as they say? I wouldn't know (THANK GOD)....

Yes you do know it very well as ignorant people when they can't respond to a debate in a mature way without calling names are not only ignorant, they are violating the rules of this forum.

Yes you are correct but it is a Choice to do it in Public. It is a Choice to dress up like a drag Queen and march in parades, anything to do in life is a choice.

The above is what you replied to. If you don't believe that life is full of choices then you are sadly mistaken. What about the women that choose abortion? That is a Choice. It also is a choice not to. People that commit crimes do so by choosing to do so.

Way to make yourself look even more unintelligent.

#1 Any GOOD parent, limits what their child sees on TV, so thats a stupid analogy. Lousy parenting would be to let them watch whatever they want.

#2 God forbid you breed someday, but if you do, you will know then how hard it is to explain sex to a child, much less having to explain away an abberation like homosexuality.

#3 Anti-discrimination laws & common sense? Segregation was outlawed 40 years ago in the US. Are you gonna try and tell me that the racial boundaries are gone? You speak of common sense, try to use some of your own.

Lousy parenting would be to let them watch whatever they want or to remove the television of your lifes.

If you are calling homosexuality an aberation, then you are probably one of the guys that 40 years ago kept declaring homosexuality a diseace (yes, I still have those encyclopedias). May your god forbid you to have children, and not having the balls to discuss and teach them about everything.

Somehow you now discuss race, when the issue here is sexual equality. You might want to snoop discrimination in a dictionary there, pall. Discrimination is not only about race. And no, compared to you guys, we have little 'race issues' or whatever you call it.

And Gary7.... don't call me a Liberal.

We don't have a black/white, liberal/republican mentality here. I'm not okay with parades (that's kind of an USA thing anyways, although with our current constitution everybody can do it, and that leads to problems).

Oh, I'm sorry, I guess I have to spell everything out for you because you don't posses enough common sense to infer what was being plainly said.

You would be a liar, because as I said, likes and dislikes are a fluid, changing thing.

Or you would be 12, since 13 is the average age a boy starts puberty, and things like sex come to the forefont of his thinking. I wouldn't really think much younger than 12 would be running around Neowin without a leash.

Did that clear that up enough for you, or do I need to figure out some otherway to break it down into preschooler terminology?

No need to be condescending, you have your view, i have mine.

The notion that tomorrow i could swing the other way because "likes and dislikes are a fluid, changing thing" is a ridiculous idea. Could you, conciously or subconciously, suddenly start to feel attracted to the same sex?

And Gary7.... don't call me a Liberal.

We don't have a black/white, liberal/republican mentality here. Don't I'm not okay with parades (that's kind of an USA thing anyways)

OK, I was referring to Liberals in general not you specifically. Sorry. :)

Real life lesbians can be hot?

Everything my life stood for has been ripped apart and turned sideways.......

I know someone that knows a few. And yes, these few are pronstar hot 0.o Idk how they do it!

freedom comes at a price. people do things that not all people agree with. but that is the beauty of living in a free country like the U.S. I live in Canada and I am proud to live here. I don't "get" homosexuality. I don't get it and its not my thing, but I'll be damned if someone tells them they are not allowed to be like that when I am free to practice whatever religion I want, write any political statements I want and live and act in anyway I want (as long as it doesnt hurt other people). Some of you are really upset over these two women kissing in public. Think of all the other countries where homosexuals are killed for being who they are and think of how honestly backwards and ignorant those countries are. It is the price of freedom -and being a little uncomfortable? I will gladly pay that price every single time. And I love how religious people start the argument that god says being gay is wrong. ok- thats fine, but thats what YOU believe and not everyone else.

We all are gunna die someday and the amount of time we spend on this earth is small. why not spend it accepting one another and we can all live a little happier?

Wait, why did this thread explode with reply posts?

Homosexuality is natural and normal. It's not a "lifestyle choice" people make. Kissing is a normal act that's seen in public very often and baseball stadiums no less. I don't understand why people are talking about equality and all that irrelevant stuff here. All humans are equal regardless of sexual orientation, race or gender. It's written in the Constitution and it's a legal requirement too! There are way too many people trying to be politically correct (separate laws for homosexuals that promotes the idea of separate but equal which was shown to be a complete failure) and gay bashing, immature, ignorant idiots.

The women did nothing out of line. They deserve to be vindicated not put aside like the stupid reaction of the people who felt "offended".

Wait, why did this thread explode with reply posts?

Homosexuality is natural and normal. It's not a "lifestyle choice" people make. Kissing is a normal act that's seen in public very often and baseball stadiums no less. I don't understand why people are talking about equality and all that irrelevant stuff here. All humans are equal regardless of sexual orientation, race or gender. It's written in the Constitution and it's a legal requirement too! There are way too many people trying to be politically correct (separate laws for homosexuals that promotes the idea of separate but equal which was shown to be a complete failure) and gay bashing, immature, ignorant idiots.

The women did nothing out of line. They deserve to be vindicated not put aside like the stupid reaction of the people who felt "offended".

Homosexuality is natural and normal.

This issue can be debated forever. The replies for the most part are against it being shown on a Large Screen during a baseball game. I posted that no kind of PDA should be displayed on a scoreboard screen, not just Gay people's PDA.

Calling people names is not helping your cause:

There are way too many people trying to be politically correct (separate laws for homosexuals that promotes the idea of separate but equal which was shown to be a complete failure) and gay bashing, immature, ignorant idiots.

Lousy parenting would be to let them watch whatever they want or to remove the television of your lifes.

I'm going to assume that english is not your native tongue, and that you meant to say lives. And nowhere did I say that TV should be removed completely, just that it should be monitored and restricted depending on the ages of the children.

If you are calling homosexuality an aberation, then you are probably one of the guys that 40 years ago kept declaring homosexuality a diseace (yes, I still have those encyclopedias). May your god forbid you to have children, and not having the balls to discuss and teach them about everything.

well, you must not understand what the word aberration means.

ab?er?ra?tion ˌ?bəˈreɪʃən[ab-uh-rey-shuhn]

?noun

1. the act of departing from the right, normal, or usual course.

2. the act of deviating from the ordinary, usual, or normal type.

Homosexuality is a perfect example of an aberration, by definition.

And I have children. And I believe in preserving their innoncence as long as possible so that they can have an actual childhood, concerned with childrens things, rather than having to deal with subjects most adults can't even agree upon. If you think there is somethign wrong with that, then I really think you should see a psychiatrist. As for my "god", there is no need to go down the religion road. Thats a whole other subject, that has been specifically avoided.

Somehow you now discuss race, when the issue here is sexual equality. You might want to discriminationon in a dictionary there, pall. Discrimination is not only about race. And no, compared to you guys, we have little 'race issues' or whatever you call it.

Because if you are going to talk about large scale discrimination, race is the most prevalent example. Noone said discrimintation is just about race, but it is a fact that race and religion are the biggest discriminatory factors in the world. My whole point was the fact that its been 40 years since the antidiscrimination laws started, and not a whole lot has changed. Racism is still rampant, and now it is even becoming politically correct to be racist against caucasians. But again, that is a whole nother subject. The point is, laws cannot govern how people think. The need to even make laws to outlaw discrimination, is a proof for the fact that it can't be eliminated.

They should respect other people who are at the game that might be grossed out by that kind of thing and keep it in the bedroom. I hate it when gays or lezbos all "gay out" in public. If they are gay, that's fine, but keep it private. The rest of the world doesn't need to know.

Its kiss cam you idiot, straight people were kissing all over the place.

Ignorant.

No one will ever agree 100% with the action of others, so here's a thought: Mind your own ****ing business and let people do what they are going to do whether or not you agree or disagree with it.

I'm sure the people here complaining about it have some really annoying tendencies themselves.

well, you must not understand what the word aberration means.

Homosexuality is a perfect example of an aberration, by definition.

Reasonable enough as long as you only mean:

1. the act of departing from the right, normal, or usual course.

2. the act of deviating from the ordinary, usual, or normal type.

and not:

3. deviation from truth or moral rectitude.

Straight people kissing is normal. Gays aren't normal. Should we allow all other kinds of sexuality to flaunt it in public? Some people like goats. We should be ok with people making out with goats in public then?!?!? :blink:

Do us all a favor and change your neowin password to something you can't remember.

You know this world is going to hell when people get offended by other people kissing. If it was up to me, I would round up all of these offended people along with billions of other idiots and castrate them to prevent them from further spreading their stupidity. And I'm being totally serious.

They should respect other people who are at the game that might be grossed out by that kind of thing and keep it in the bedroom. I hate it when gays or lezbos all "gay out" in public. If they are gay, that's fine, but keep it private. The rest of the world doesn't need to know.

Exactly

And why isnt there a Hetro Parade to celebrate hetrosexuality once a year?

Do us all a favor and change your neowin password to something you can't remember.

You know this world is going to hell when people get offended by other people kissing. If it was up to me, I would round up all of these offended people along with billions of other idiots and castrate them to prevent them from further spreading their stupidity. And I'm being totally serious.

I'd cut their tongues out so they can't ever kiss properly again, as well as castrate them. Homophobic prudes. And I'm being pretty serious myself.

Then begin with yourself. The world is full of various types of people all of which are entitled to their own opinion without being threatened with castration by you. I take back my original statement because you have none. :cool:

Exactly

And why isnt there a Hetro Parade to celebrate hetrosexuality once a year?

I personally think that neither heterosexuality, nor homosexuality needs to be celebrated. Gay pride is like straight pride = stupid. Same goes for ethnic and national pride.

And when I'm grossed out by gay people making out in public, I just turn away. I do the same when I'm grossed out by straight people making out or when I see overly obese people. If it's unpleasant to look at, DON'T LOOK. Being offended by a harmless kiss and making a fuss over such trivial issue only shows how ignorant and close-minded you are.