June 2008 Desktops

It's a PC

O nice. You have got some special style for Windows or you install a MAC OS? If u install MAC OS tell me which one?

Well, on Windows I'd use something like Paint.NET to resize and crop the photo. AFAIK, you can also use Paint, but you won't get any re-sampling. If you really can't do it, lemme know and I'll make something for your resolution.

For some reason it won't resize to 1680 x 1050 and it will only resize to 1680 x 1221 or something...

So can you resize it to 1680 x 1050 in the best quality possible?

Thanks

Crazysah

For some reason it won't resize to 1680 x 1050 and it will only resize to 1680 x 1221 or something...

So can you resize it to 1680 x 1050 in the best quality possible?

Thanks

Crazysah

You have a PM!

O nice. You have got some special style for Windows or you install a MAC OS? If u install MAC OS tell me which one?

This question would be considered as a PM.

^Soon enough :) RC 1 has been send out to the beta testers today.

Edited by Capric0rn

RageofFury - Thats really nice JLH makes a cute desktop :p

Smeltn - Wow that wallpaper is awesome!

:) thank you Rappy

Available in a day or two on Maxstyles.com :)

Vienna Rapture

re57654ot0.jpg

wow what an amazing theme.. Please tell me (a) it won't cost money and (b) its a vs and not a winblinds theme

^^^^

from the looks of his site it will be a pay theme and from the look of his taskbar its a windowblinds theme but i know skinstudio inports windows themes as well

wow what an amazing theme.. Please tell me (a) it won't cost money and (b) its a vs and not a winblinds theme

Actually it will be a freely available theme in WB format, :) the next in my Vienna series

VS is not capable of doing most of the advanced functions WB does which is why I prefer and skin WB.