Hello fine peoples of US of A

punktematrix

Hello

My name is Vladamir Vinchofvski. I work in factory. For job I make stripe for Addidas shoe. Many times have I come to great forum of technologies and all times been very informated.

See when I was just young boy, I was in coma for many years. Now I am older and not so much sleeping anymore. I wake up and all technologies different. Computer machines have color screen, and my country of Romania have gotten rid of Communism.

Now I visit your fine forum to get infos on technologies and I must say you are all knowing much infos about technologies!

Thanks for many infos, and heres to many more!

Vladamir.

Cara
Hello

My name is Vladamir Vinchofvski. I work in factory. For job I make stripe for Addidas shoe. Many times have I come to great forum of technologies and all times been very informated.

See when I was just young boy, I was in coma for many years. Now I am older and not so much sleeping anymore. I wake up and all technologies different. Computer machines have color screen, and my country of Romania have gotten rid of Communism.

Now I visit your fine forum to get infos on technologies and I must say you are all knowing much infos about technologies!

Thanks for many infos, and heres to many more!

Vladamir.

Welcome to Neowin!

We have members from all over the world, always glad to add another member from around the globe! :)

Impact

Welcome

James7

Welcome to neowin! :D

You're serious about the shoe painting? And the coma and all?

troGGers

trying to be clever?

Berserk87
Welcome to neowin! :D

You're serious about the shoe painting? And the coma and all?

thats what im wondering :p

he probably speaks perfect english as well.

Impact
trying to be clever?

I know, that's what I was thinking, but I didn't wanna be mean. But seriously, to have been in a coma since computers didn't have color screens, he would have had to been in a coma for like 18 years.

SweetRiverBaynes

Wow, funny you sounded way different in this post...

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...amp;p=589401215

So yesterday my sister comes up to me and goes, "You know they have two more mac commercials?" And I said, "Yeah, I saw those." and then she says, "Hahaha your PC sucks ******!" So I'm like "Go ahead, go ahead and believe in your Apple fairytale. Believe in your bogus Apple lies so that you can be brainwashed like sheep and suck on the milk bag of corporate America!" And then I laughed at her pitiful soul and I said, "I pity you, I'm going to play Assasins Creed." and I left. That totally showed the bitch.
ralph_tran

lol... smell that? smells like someone just got pwned.

.Markus

Yawn, another boring Borat impersonator...

EchoNoise

Hello Roman.

Rodrigo

Is this seriously supposed to be funny? Do you need attention or something?

whitebread
lol... smell that? smells like someone just got pwned.

download.php?file=post-162889-1170690864.gif&name=needpics.gif

AimLXJ

^Yes :p

**EDIT**

It's not me :laugh:

duritz

there isn't **** in my room but i smell ****

Yorak

Poor guy. This must be a cry for attention. Awh...I feel for him. May I suggest something to you, Mr. Punktematrix?

A girlfriend. ;)

whitebread
Poor guy. This must be a cry for attention. Awh...I feel for him. May I suggest something to you, Mr. Punktematrix?

A girlfriend. ;)

Borat here doesn't need a g/f.... He has his sister -- the town ######! LOL :laugh::p

Berserk87
Hello Roman.

hahaha

"you dont like fake tities?"

EchoNoise

Niko, you are one crazy driver.... I LIKE IT!

TheVestel

Welcome to Neowin.net!

Panacik
Wow, nothing is getting by you. You must have American college degree from University of Harvards!

Your American, yet this board was created by Europeans and has many people from Europe on it, yet you only say his to people in the USA.

Not only did the fact you where making fun of being in a coma, you also insulted a few people here by only saying hi to your US counterparts.

Grow up.

Knife Party

(Y) Yesh-ka-mesh !

post-231269-1212596414.jpg

Damo R.

Welcome :)

Knife Party
Welcome :)

:) i can see through your fake gif smiley !