Yz Dock .60 Beta

From Design Technika:

" Ver.0.6.0 beta:

[Functional additions]

- Application launching by drag and drop file(s) to an icon has been implemented.

- File deletion by drag and drop file(s) to RecycleBin Docklet has been implemented.

(Targets of file drops are application icon and RecycleBin Docklet.)

- The page file used on CPU monitor docklet has been implemented.

- The folder contents menu has been implemented.

(It pop-up by long press left button or Ctrl+left button click or mouse wheel click. Target is only a folder, My computer and Drive folders. It has no action, Control Panel, etc.)

- Used language change by the language selection dialog has been implemented.

And for those interested in the Docklet SDK, Mr. Yamaguchi has told us that he is prepararing to release Docklet-SDK as soon as possible."

click

darn i was too laz yto post this lol...........

i like the addition of the submenu's for the icons. just do a long left click or clickwith your mouse wheel over an icon that points to a folder and you have your menu (and submenus for folders within that foler)

The site does not permit *hotlinking* of files, guest can still download it, there's a link at the very top of the page.

The registration error is due to recent *attacks* from an outside individual & it has been temporary put on hold.

That link from designtechnika still wasn't working - it automatically sends me a web page instead of the zip file. oh well - i got the mirror file anyways.