Prosecutor Details Rape That Lasted 19 Hours

he should be dragged while being kicked and screamed at with boiling water thrown on him into a cell with Big Bubba waiting for him.

See, THIS is why I skip jury duty. Are you serious? How the HELL am I supposed to sit on a jury and not leap the ****ing bench and kill that malevolent piece of **** with my own two hands?

I'm sorry to say this, but the fact that she lived through this is proof that there is no God, even if that man spends the rest of his life dying of AIDS while being raped in prison. agh.

They shouldn't give the death penalty, they should make him rot in jail!

Where he'll have a gym to work out in, cable tv, free meals, a law library, etc. etc. Yeah he'll really be rotting away. Unfortunately his poor victim will continue to have nightmares and will probably never feel comfortable around another man alone again (unless of course she knows him on a person level already).

Oh my god... if that happend to any one in my familly / friends I would personally make it my sole goal in life to make that persons life as miserable as possible.

That's horrible, what's humanity come to :o

when he goes to jail

the inmates should do the same to him.

scoundrel.

He should be isolated from everything alive forever or simply put to sleep.

From the victims view the latter would probably be the best option

They shouldn't give the death penalty, they should make him rot in jail!

Thats an improvement for the guy. He was homeless before.

Shoot him in the face.

I'll do it.

Where he'll have a gym to work out in, cable tv, free meals, a law library, etc. etc. Yeah he'll really be rotting away. Unfortunately his poor victim will continue to have nightmares and will probably never feel comfortable around another man alone again (unless of course she knows him on a person level already).

Death is too easy for him and he won't really suffer the consequence.

the judge has a tough decision in these cases.

Is there a picture or mugshot of this guy?

11ava6r.jpg

Death is too easy for him and he won't really suffer the consequence.

the judge has a tough decision in these cases.

'Tis true. There's no good decision for what to do with this loser.

I hope they don't sentence him to death.

He deserves to get raped in prison.

Death row usually lasts 15 or more years. He'll get what is coming to him.

With what he has done, he will probably come out easily from the case on the basis of mental unstability coz of his sick acts such as gluing her mouth, and boiled water and stuff. * pukes *

* wishes this guy dies a horrible painful death! *

Why would you waste tax dollars on keeping someone like this in jail? Jail is supposed to be a correctional facility. This mother ****er will never be corrected. Just throw him in a lion's cage.

I think you rather oversimplify life in prison. But suffice it to say, convicts don't like pieces of trash like this either. He will endure a living hell for about 5 years or so, until someone finally kills him.

I cannot help but feel for the poor victim: it's absolutely atrocious what she had to suffer; she is completely messed up for the rest of her life.

What can be done with that scum bag? Frankly, I really don't have a clue: that is so awful.

I hope he ends up in some dirty jail with 3 Big Black guys named Bubba, Brutus, and Lou.

Long nights wiht those 3 is what this muther ****er deserves.

Woudln't mind jabbing him with a red hot iron rod

Why black guys?

Disclaimer: I am NOT defending this worthless piece of trash in ANY way.

However, I do want to point out that some of you seem to be describing how nice the prison conditions are, while others are describing the rape and murders that plague prisons. Seems that there's some contradiction here.

I also have to wonder if his first experience in prison may have in any way contributed to his sociopathic actions. I mean, what if he was brutally raped or tortured by other inmates while in prison the first time? Of course it would in no way justify his actions, but at the same time, I think there is a serious question about whether our prison system actually rehabilitates people or just trains them so that they end right back in prison.

For some odd reason, everytime I think about who the criminal is in these types of rape cases, I always pick middle aged, overweight white guys. When the picture was posted I was shocked. Nothing against middle-aged, overweight white guys or anything, it's just the picture that always pops into my mind right away, and I'm white, hehe.

This guy should be put in solitary confinement and only given half of what the other prisons get as far as food and such, and before he goes to prison they should make him gouge his eyes out with a pair of scissors that way when he gets "visits" from the other inmates he can't see who it is or where they are, he just has to take it. Death is too easy of a way out for this guy, I wish they had concentration camps for prisoners like this where they send all murderers and people that ruin the lives of others.

Revoke his human rights and use him for medical experiments/vivisection.

Do this. We need more people to test potentially lethal drugs on. People like him are the perfect candidates.