Prosecutor Details Rape That Lasted 19 Hours

Why black guys?

Because of the standard social acceptance that big black men have HUGE ######, making his a ss rape experience that much more ****ty.

For some odd reason, everytime I think about who the criminal is in these types of rape cases, I always pick middle aged, overweight white guys. When the picture was posted I was shocked. Nothing against middle-aged, overweight white guys or anything, it's just the picture that always pops into my mind right away, and I'm white, hehe.

^ Thought the same thing for some odd reason haha

I wish there was a way for this community to reach out to the victim even though it probably wouldn't help very much, just to give support but I doubt it could work out.....

Unless someone managed to...

oops just read the 2nd paragraph and thought she tried to kill er self after it was all over. My bad

I feel for this girl, being held captive is a traumatic experience for certain, however to have to endure all that she did it is amazing she has any sanity left, I don't know if I would.

Damn. I'm speechless.

I hope they castrate the guy before they chuck him into a dark isolated cell, for the rest of his ****ty life.

+1 but with added daily beatings and someone to come in and **** him in the ass see how he likes that ****.

If I were forced to have oral sex, I would've bit his wiener off see how he'd like that.

No but really, this is utterly sick. This is the kind of stuff just infuriates me so bad, why do people act this way? That girl no way deserved that, now she's going to have a permanent scar feeding on her for the rest of her life. While the guy stays at prison enduring nothing not even close to as bad as what the girl faced.

Personally Id do this....

Put him a in a small ring where he can move but one step means a wall.....and above that ring is a platform....and you can throw ANYTHING you want at him....ANYTHING IS LEGAL. Bullets, a small bomb, knife, snakes, boiling water, poison, glass, fuel and a match, take a **** on him. ANYTHING. This will last for a 2 hour period without killing him. After that, leave him in that ring all night long by himself with a sound proof wall covering the top so no light and nothing gets in (and nothing gets out) The following day, repeat. That until he dies.

Oh he is also locked with chains on his hands and feat...After the 2 hour period, the floor is opened and he falls thru hanging from the chains as all the things that people have thrown at him gets lost in the sewer so at night he can't use them to commit suicide or anything.

If I were forced to have oral sex, I would've bit his wiener off see how he'd like that.

No but really, this is utterly sick. This is the kind of stuff just infuriates me so bad, why do people act this way? That girl no way deserved that, now she's going to have a permanent scar feeding on her for the rest of her life. While the guy stays at prison enduring nothing not even close to as bad as what the girl faced.

It is very easy to say that but no matter what happens during a situation like that the natural human instinct for self preservation makes it very hard to do something that can directly result in knowing you will be killed. Up until you can make that decision to end it all your mind and body will continue to protect you even if you don't want it to. Trust me on that one, I've been there. :(

Urgh, some "humans" are disgusting. So remind me, why don't prisons include hard labour?

I think it is likely that this guy *is* mentally ill though .. how else could you do that to another person without being seriously screwed up?

I hope this poor girl has the support and strength she needs to learn to cope with what he did :/

I hope they don't sentence him to death.

He deserves to get raped in prison.

He should get MORE than raped in prison!

I'm not even kidding, I think people should get exactly the same treatment they give to others, ASWELL as life imprisonment, for what they do to anyone!

Do you not think that it only fair!?

These people are evil, therefore they do not deserve to ever walk this Earth again free! Also, they should get done to them exactly what they do to others, because they have put people through pain, torture & suffering!

People say, "oooo we have morals, we can't do that to a human being". Yes, we do have morals and yes, I wouldn't do that to a normal human being, but these 'human beings' are evil, sadistic, mentally ill, animals, who are not normal & deserve ANY punishment they can be given - the harsher the better!

If you don't believe in that view, or believe - & fairly so - that you can't have that because some people may be wrongly convicted, then surely you believe that they should spend the rest of thier life locked up, until proven guilty!? Because, let's face it, we have to keep society safe. We shouldn't have to live in fear because most killers out there only get 25 years in prison, if that! :angry:

I hope he ends up in some dirty jail with 3 Big Black guys named Bubba, Brutus, and Lou.

Long nights wiht those 3 is what this muther ****er deserves.

Woudln't mind jabbing him with a red hot iron rod

hehe that made me chuckle :laugh:

Horrible, I cant believe what some people can do. :no:

Back in school I wrote a story similar to this because I like writing and yes only writing sick and twisted things. I am kinda like Stephen King. Anyway, now that I have read this and can only imagine how this girls feels inside and out, this is just F***ing wrong. I mean I have some sick stories about S*** like this but I would never show anyone or EVER do anything like this to anyone.

Wow that is one of the sickest news stories I've ever heard. The guy definitely has a few malfunctioning chromosomes. It kinda sucks her suicide attempt failed. She will be scarred for life now.

The replies in this thread are sick as well. 80% of you are advocating torture, etc. Not that I expected anything else anyway...

Also, they should get done to them exactly what they do to others, because they have put people through pain, torture & suffering!

And treating them this way makes the world better how?

He should get MORE than raped in prison!

I'm not even kidding, I think people should get exactly the same treatment they give to others, ASWELL as life imprisonment, for what they do to anyone!

Do you not think that it only fair!?

These people are evil, therefore they do not deserve to ever walk this Earth again free! Also, they should get done to them exactly what they do to others, because they have put people through pain, torture & suffering!

People say, "oooo we have morals, we can't do that to a human being". Yes, we do have morals and yes, I wouldn't do that to a normal human being, but these 'human beings' are evil, sadistic, mentally ill, animals, who are not normal & deserve ANY punishment they can be given - the harsher the better!

If you don't believe in that view, or believe - & fairly so - that you can't have that because some people may be wrongly convicted, then surely you believe that they should spend the rest of thier life locked up, until proven guilty!? Because, let's face it, we have to keep society safe. We shouldn't have to live in fear because most killers out there only get 25 years in prison, if that! :angry:

Trust me. He will be wearing a diaper and he will not leave prison alive.

Thats guy is ****ing retarded and I hope they gouge his eyes out before they throw him in Alkatrez, blow up Alkatrez and drown him slowly and painfuly.

What an arse.

And treating them this way makes the world better how?

It would make the world better, because he would never be allowed out of prison. The world would be a little bit safer. With the current justice system, 'life' doesn't always mean life. If one person murders one person then that murderer hardly ever spends his whole life in prison, but he should. He will always be a danger to society (because if he's done it once, he can do it again) and it is in everyone's best interests to keep society safe.

What makes you think punishment is about making the world better anyway?

That's a ridiculous statement. Punishment and locking people in prison isn't just about making society safer and 'better', it is primarily to give the person what they deserve and making them face the consequences of thier illegal actions.

What I stated should happen to this man animal doesn't make the world better, but it is only a fair punishment to him.

A famous saying: "Do unto others as you expect them to do unto you".

This is how the legal system should work. It is not 'heinous' or anything to torture this animal because he has already done it to someone else and he should be shown how it feels. He shouldn't just have to spend the rest of his life in a locked prison cell - that is an unfair punishment for the hell this woman has gone through!

If this man got put through the same thing, it wouldn't be us being just as bad as him, it would be us giving him what he deserves!

Edited by cJr.