[For Tall people] Do you feel 'anxious' when arround taller people?

Do you feel Anxious arround taller people?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• Yes
    • No

I'm 6'3" while being above the average for my age, sex and country (5' 8.9"), i'm by far not the tallest.

and i've started to realise that when tall people are around people who are taller than themselves, they start to feel anxious/scared do any people get this?

Average height Here

thanks

ste

I'm 6'3" while being above the average for my age, sex and country (5' 8.9"), i'm by far not the tallest.

and i've started to realise that when tall people are around people who are taller than themselves, they start to feel anxious/scared do any people get this?

Average height Here

thanks

ste

I don't feel anxious.

I call most of the world shorty, that includes you.

Yes! :laugh:

:(

I don't feel anxious.

I call most of the world shorty, that includes you.

hence why you were/are a rugby player...

Im 6"2. Not THAT tall. Can't say i've ever really felt anything of the sort. Unless they're around 6"7 or more. Than i just think "**** me you're tall" :p But not anxious.

No I feel safer around Tall people or Taller people. Short people wigg me out and theres so many of them :shiftyninja:

we'll my entire family is tall, so I find it normal..

my brothers are 6'4, and 6'6, while I am 6'8

im 6'1, i get anxious a little bit around tall people. i dont know what it is. i know i can intimidate people with my height also. but still, i dont know what it is.

I'm taller than most people of 'the previous generation', but average in my school/age group. It's fun being tall though, at least compared to the midgets like the year 8's and stuff, you can tread on them and just claim you didn't see them. "Oh that one was below my line of sight, Miss."

Dx

I too get a bit nervous around people taller than me. It does have it's advantages though. I am 6'3" tall and do like being able to reach stuff on top shelves in stores when they tell you to ask for assistance.

I have always been tall for my age, and taller than my peers. So, it is an un-natural feeling for me to be in the company of taller people.