Who pees in the Shower?

501 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Pee in the Shower?

• Yes
    • No

How can you not pee in the shower?

What happens if you need to go while showering..do you run out to go to the toilet?

Just wondering.

=)

I actually do get out and go sometimes.... most of the time, i'll just go right before i get in the shower, so as to avoid that contemplation altogether. I've peed in the shower like twice in 27 years... so ya, i'm not due to pee in the shower again for another 12 years or so....

This girl once told me, "Peeing on your foot in the shower when you have athlete's foot makes it better." I asked if she's done it. Her response, "Yeah, that's how I know it works."

Dumb blonde. Hot, but very very dumb.

Pee in the shower? Heck, when I'm all alone, I like to stand in the hall way and pee INTO the shower. (too bad there's a wall blocking my way or else I'd see how far I'd go)

I batter open the shower door and aim for the toilet whilst showering.

However that usually = total fail as the stream gets less powerful and travels less distance.

By the way, where's the pee in the sink thread?

I pee in the shower, usually at my feet, supposelly doing such can prevent athletes foot.....

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, all the time. Like George Costanza said "IT'S ALL TUBES, THEY ALL END UP AT THE SAME SPOT!"

Edit: HAHAHHAHahha yes! revvo is on the same wavelength as me. But he got the quote right.

No. I've just never seen the point since the toilet is right there anyway. It probably does save water though since it would save you flushing the toilet.

isn't there some kind biological reaction in many people to warm water making the body want to? Like the practical joke ive heard plenty of times of putting someone's hand in a cup of warm water while they're asleep supposedly making them **** themselves while asleep. I almost always feel the need soon after getting in because of it.

When a lot of folk are jerking off in the shower what difference will peeing make!

ummm............guilty...............ummmm :shifty:

.........only 2-3 times ever...............i swear

Haha ya I do...Like said earlier I clean it so I'll pee in it if I want. :p

This is just one of those things that most people do but nobody talks about it.

usually I use the loo while the shower warms up anyway and therefore don't need to.

Same here. I wake up, stumble to bathroom. Turn the shower on and sit on the toilet. Take a shower and flush when I get out (so I don't get scorched while in). If I take a shower mid day (after mowing the lawn for example) then I may take a leek in the shower if the water makes me want to go.

isn't there some kind biological reaction in many people to warm water making the body want to? Like the practical joke ive heard plenty of times of putting someone's hand in a cup of warm water while they're asleep supposedly making them **** themselves while asleep. I almost always feel the need soon after getting in because of it.

ummm............guilty...............ummmm :shifty:

.........only 2-3 times ever...............i swear

2-3 times? ::Looks at avatar:: Yeah right! :laugh:

the real question remains unanswered:

Have you ever pee'd in a sink?

All the time, even when there is a free toilet!

Back to my first post in the topic... j.o. in the sink!

Lol

@ Ambushed, 2-3 time EACH shower for you I reckon.

Malc

• 2 weeks later...