[Tennis] Wimbledon 2008

Oh Yea! Safin vs Federer for semi finals!

Nadal vs Murray - so far seems Nadal isn't trying too hard and leading 1-0 in sets.

I always wondered... these top tennis players, they aim to hit the lines or it is just because they are trained to do so?

Give him a chance! ;)

Give him a chance? he's against probably the best in the world who has an answer for everything so...no :p

Oh well, it looks like Murray is continuing the trend of at least one good British match at Wimbledon, then when the media get behind him he falls face first!

I can just see it now...

Definition: Tennis

ten?nis ?noun

a game played on a rectangular court by two players or two pairs of players equipped with rackets, in which a ball is driven back and forth over a low net that divides the court in half and as a result a Swiss by the name of Roger Federer wins unless the game is played on clay in which case a Spaniard by the name of Rafael Nadal wins.

Give him a chance? he's against probably the best in the world who has an answer for everything so...no :p

lol i know it looks bad, but you've got to keep hoping! he's doing okay now.... maybe fighting back!

He's still in there!!!

Well congrats to Nadal. :D

There was no need it seems to give him encouragement...doesn't deserve it.

All aboard the fail murray!

fb135.jpg

There was no need it seems to give him encouragement...doesn't deserve it.

All aboard the fail murray!

fb135.jpg

Well as you say Nadal is the better player and deserved to win. :D

lol well Nadal has now some... 32yo or so to pass... I hope Nadal won't abuse him to a stroke or something.

Man I'm just dying to watch the Federer v Safin game!

We can only hope that Scheltter/Clement beats Nadal but thats not going to happen, its always been destiny it will be Fed vs Nad but thats of course pending on Feds beating Safin which is not easy.

i have to admit it, i don't think federer will win his sixth consecutive wimbledon. :cry::cry::cry:

he just won't be able to keep up with nadal :(

Oh boy... the fittest and the most physical player in tennis history meets a 32yo player that just played a ~4 hours (not counting wednesday) marathon.

With all due respect to Schuettler , I suspect I might witness my first ever 6-0 6-0 6-0 game.