Need sexy tagline for my sexy images! For a poster

Hey guys I made a topic where I needed some tagline ideas...I guess it was vague so I'm attaching some of the pictures I took (I'm studying photography) to give you a better idea

So there are like 4 pics...What I am trying to do is come up with a cool tagline to entice people to buy the product which is a FHM style magazine...it's part of a university project of mine

I might just use ONE of the girls on the poster or all of them in one poster in some creative way but the key is to come up with a cool tagline.

Like remember the Milk ones which had celebs on them and simply wrote "Got Milk?" I think that is great because everyone remembers it and it is simple but gets the point of the milk brand across

pic1.jpg

http://aquate.us/u/pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

http://aquate.us/u/pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

http://aquate.us/u/pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

http://aquate.us/u/pic4.jpg

Those are the images I've pulled out to use as the ones for the calendar. Any help would be appreciated guys...I'm thinking something cheeky that makes guys go ... "Damn I need to see that mag!" or one that makes people go..."They didn't just write that did they?"

I don't know, I'm open but any ideas or help would really be great

EDIT - Thought I would add this - In the mag, I have loads of posters too that guys can pull out and put on their wall. One of the main features of the mag is the number of pull out posters...

So maybe something on the lines of where the tagline can be something that implicates..."Hang me on your wall"...But sexier and even a bit risque is cool

Nail me? lol

Edited by natasha_m

use one person per poster and just make different posters, that way you focus the attention to one main subject instead of dividing it amongst many points on the poster.

use one person per poster and just make different posters, that way you focus the attention to one main subject instead of dividing it amongst many points on the poster.

I agree to that to some extent but if you maybe put say 3 in one A3 poster it would be more exciting? ... But I know what you mean

Again using the example of Got Milk....it's always just one person/simple image and the tagline GOT MILK in white writing...

I agree to that to some extent but if you maybe put say 3 in one A3 poster it would be more exciting?

What if they were all kissing...

That is actually quite good as a two word, instantly recognisable 'brand'.

You think so? Stare less

But that's like a negative thing, it's telling the person who reads it or views it to..."Stare less"...to basically look away...Don't you think?

You think so? Stare less

But that's like a negative thing, it's telling the person who reads it or views it to..."Stare less"...to basically look away...Don't you think?

Subconsciously the implication could be that these women want you to 'stare less, do more' i.e. get off your ass and talk to them rather than seeing them as (forgive the implied ownership) 'unattainable'.

Optical Nutrition

or

Optical Vitamins

I'm not feeling this maybe coz I totally don't get it....but it sounds too "medical" to sit on these posters I think...

Subconsciously the implication could be that these women want you to 'stare less, do more' i.e. get off your ass and talk to them rather than seeing them as (forgive the implied ownership) 'unattainable'.

That's cool Rob but I'm trying to promote a magazine of mine in my university....I'm not trying to promote some dating service for example where you "need" to talk to girls for example

My message is to encourage guys to find our stall and buy our stuff...

"Got Wood?"

I thought of this myself but again...I'm trying to promote my magazine...

I like it...I guess it works in the sense like "Got Milk" - "Got Wood" If you have Got Wood by looking at the poster then come and buy the calendar etc right?

"Stare less."

I think for a product like this,"Stare more" would be more appropriate. Or "Want to stare more?"

Like somewhere near the model's face "Stare more"

and below that "buy the calendar/magazine/whatever product" or "buy me for XXX $"

;)