PS3 Update 2.4 Out Now! - Tutorial videos Inside

:rofl: Hooray for the start of PSN E-Penii matchup to begin!

ROFL

you've got that right - lol

edit: SSHD just finished downloading... time to get playing till I passout and wake up for work (yeah.. my priorities have been re-arranged for the night lol)

g'night Neowin <3

Trophy system is weird. If you play a game, you can see the trophies you've acquired live. If you want to compare them, you have to synchronise them. If you want to update your own profile, you need to go in to the Trophy menu in the XMB and let it synchronise again (outside the game).

So it's play -> quit -> sync. Come on Sony, are you even trying?

Trophy system is weird. If you play a game, you can see the trophies you've acquired live. If you want to compare them, you have to synchronise them. If you want to update your own profile, you need to go in to the Trophy menu in the XMB and let it synchronise again (outside the game).

So it's play -> quit -> sync. Come on Sony, are you even trying?

:rofl:

is it out already? meh, still 2.36 here. Hopefully it'll be out by the time I'm home.

EDIT: I'm guessing it's on PSN here but that is useless for me cause it always bombs out on my PS3. I have to wait for it to be on the website and then I do a manual update. However, the website currently only has 2.36.

Edited by Xerxes

Downloading it as I speak. Better to do it now before I go to bed than having to wait for it to be done while I wait to play a game.

Poor AudioBoxer, he'll be the last one to get the update, lol. Pay back for MGS4 :p

It's downloaded in 2 minutes!! Have they upgraded their servers?

Well I'd guess in preparation for this as they'd know half the world would update at once :p

How long before the usual bunch start with the negative posts then?

This is a big day for the PSN. Sony have done well to get this all together.

gotta wait till after work to update. To me the clock is more important than in-game XMB lol, I'm so used to the clock being there on the PSP I often get mixed up lol.

Somebody mentioned their PS3 was rebooting when updating Super Stardust HD - mine does the same for some reason.