A Racing game with Infiniti G35 or Nissan Skyline?

Hi All,

My little nephew (3 years old) has some sort of craze over Infiniti G35 (Nissan Skyline in Japan):

069882.1-lg.jpg

And he asks for it whenever he plays a video/computer game. But I could never find it in any game so far!

Do you know any computer/video game that has that car?

Thanks.

VidER

Not sure if they will have the Skyline you are thinking of. Most of these racing simulations tend to focus more on the GT-Rs, not the family models. The GT-R is an absolutely gorgeous car. The Stig agrees.

According to this website Need for Speed Pro Street has both of them.

Yes, but driving for hours in a crappy game for two cars, is probably beyond a child's grasp.

I finished the game once, but could not make myself finish it a second time and traded it for NFS:Carbon another loser of a game. Just wasn't my day.

I don't think Ive ever played a racer that didn't have a Skyline in it. I'm pretty sure NFS Prostreet has a G35 in it and I know my 5 year old nephew loves that game...that's the only reason I bought it... NFS= :x IMO. I have GRID and while the Skyline is represented, I haven't seen the G35 yet, but I haven't had a lot of time to play it recently. The G35 does seem to be one of the cars that will be showing up in most current/future racers.

• 10 years later...