Barclays Premier League

Barclays Premier League 2008/09  

375 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Barclays Premier League 2008/09?

• Arsenal
    • Aston Villa
    • Chelsea
    • Everton
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Portsmouth
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • Other
  2. 2. Who be relegated from the Barclays Premier League 2008/09 (select 3)?

• Blackburn Rovers
    • Bolton Wanderers
    • Fulham
    • Hull City
    • Middlesbrough
    • Stoke City
    • Sunderland
    • West Bromwich Albian
    • Wigan Athletic
    • Other
  3. 3. Who will be top scorer in the Barclays Premier League 2008/09?

• Benjani
    • Cesc Fabregas
    • Cristiano Ronaldo
    • Didier Drogba
    • Emmanuel Adebayor
    • Fernando Torres
    • Frank Lampard
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Roque Santa Cruz
    • Other

Liverpool will fail midway through the season

Arsenal will flop

Spurs will always be over rated

Man Utd will win

Cheatski could also win

Man City go bust

Blackburn to prehaps struggle

Hull for the drop

Newcastle, need I say more?

Aston Villa to spend a little more for mid table

Everton spend even more

Bolton boring

Middlesbrough, big nose might get sacked or be in that pack about the zone

Sunderland, roy keane says something, wants more money, goes on about respect, should be shot

Stoke, hull?

Wigan another slighty boring team?

West brom a bit boring but not as boring as the rest

Portsmouth, we'll probably struggle to finish better than last season

we'll see what happens. liverpool always chokes at the start, but so far not this year :)

Dire performance from Liverpool again today...but in what a way we won :D!! Gerraaaaaaaaarrddd!!

My Uni housemate is a 'Boro fan, needless to say I was on the phone to him straight afterwards ;)

Liverpool will fail midway through the season

Arsenal will flop

Spurs will always be over rated

Man Utd will win

Cheatski could also win

Man City go bust

Blackburn to prehaps struggle

Hull for the drop

Newcastle, need I say more?

Aston Villa to spend a little more for mid table

Everton spend even more

Bolton boring

Middlesbrough, big nose might get sacked or be in that pack about the zone

Sunderland, roy keane says something, wants more money, goes on about respect, should be shot

Stoke, hull?

Wigan another slighty boring team?

West brom a bit boring but not as boring as the rest

Portsmouth, we'll probably struggle to finish better than last season

Yay you have nothing against west ham!

Liverpool struggled really this week and last week but true grit shone through in the end for them got to be careful tho not to let that drop into the CL qualifications a CL without Liverpool is like a teapot without a spout.

i think (so far) the difference between this years liverpool team and last years team is that last year when they played bad they lost. This year they are playing bad and finding ways to win, which is a straight of championship caliber team. Hopefully they keep this up...

You didn't think Deco was a worldclass player?

Yeah but sometimes its all well and good being world class but adapting to the league is the problem.

victoryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not the best performance but still I would love to play poor and win :p

Gunners looks thinner than ever. :( I am really starting to hate Gallas! He kicks fits when other people mess up but when he does (which is quite often) nobody says nothing!!!! I'm usually tollerant with players..Including Eboue but to be fair, I can not wait till his contract runs out. he is the weak link in our defence.

The sooner Diaby, Rosicky, Eduardo come back the better! Also, Johan Djourou is going to shine..People say we need a tall defender..This lad is 6ft 4!

yup, just like last season we had a slow start but now were gonna fight for the other 36 games lol

Now, you have to be fair. You may consider that a slow start, but Newcastle played a hell of a game and a win for them would not have been undeserved. I'm rather sick of all the Big-4 fans talking about how their team screwed up rather than acknowledging other teams achievements.

Now, you have to be fair. You may consider that a slow start, but Newcastle played a hell of a game and a win for them would not have been undeserved. I'm rather sick of all the Big-4 fans talking about how their team screwed up rather than acknowledging other teams achievements.

and to be honest Newcastle is terrible and god knows why they are still in the premiership. Man U played like garbage. And i am saying this as someone who completely hates them. They lost the game more then Newcastle won it.

The recovery of Eduardo is "ahead of schedule" according to Ars?ne Wenger.

The Arsenal striker has been out since suffering a broken fibula and dislocated ankle at Birmingham on February 23.

"Eduardo is progressing amazingly quickly," said the Frenchman. "He should be ahead of schedule let's say."

It is positive news but the Croatian is still going to be the last of the four-strong injury list to return.

"The closest is Silvestre," said Wenger. "He should be available after the international break. Abou Diaby, for me, is three weeks away. We don't really know about Tomas Rosicky yet."

:DD

Edited by Kralik

More Rumours...

West Ham boss Alan Curbishley is under increasing pressure at Upton Park, with Croatia coach Slaven Bilic interested in succeeding him. (The Independent)

I hope for the sake of West Ham that this is true, because Bilic would be a brilliant signing and it seems that the board have lost all confidence in Alan Curbishley having made decisions like selling players without his approval. I addition to this though, someone like Bilic would definately be a better manager and not spend millions on useless players and pay stupid wages per player.

I wouldn't mind seeing Billic at West Ham but I think at the moment he is all for Croatia so its doubtful.

On a side note Man Utd just lost to Zenit who played really well.

On a side note Man Utd just lost to Zenit who played really well.

That was actually quite funny. Scholes should consider taking part in London Olympics as a volleyball player. His shot was awesome. :D