Stockholm - Tuesday - 20:30.

Athens - Tuesday - 21:30

Cairo - Tuesday - 21:30.

Moscow - Tuesday - 22:30.

Kabul - Tuesday - 23:00.

Hong Kong - Wedensday - 02:30.

Tokyo - Wedensday - 03:30.

Melbourne - Wedensday - 04:30.

This topic is solely for discussion on Sony E3 related content.

(WHERE DO I WATCH E3?) The official general E3 topic with times/streaming options is here - https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=648750

Please don't fill this topic up with comments on where to watch E3 - Visit the topic above for help on that. Comments in here are for games/content shown by Sony at E3.

Edited by Audioboxer

Can't wait for this! I'm watching the Microsoft one right now, and it's looking very good! Here's hoping Sony can top Microsoft here!

Here's a pretty raging rumour :|

MAG Massive Action Game- Man, I can't believe they kept this under wraps. 256 online players, 8 man squads, Squads lead by leaders based on rank and game play. Killer trailer. visualize COD4 x10
Just got confirmation this is true. :o

Suppose to be shown tomorrow.

Do not want: Emulation of casual content from MS keynote.

Do want: BIG announcements, as MS have just uppercut Sony with that FF13 announcement.

OMG can't wait till tomorrow, another 1hr 30mins of E3 to come :D

Lol, this is too funny with the XBOX360 FF13 announcement. I wonder if Square-Enix will actually go up on stage to show off FF13 on the PS3 also. I want to see more RPGs. Is White Knight Story out yet? If not, I want some news on that. It actually looks more interesting than FF13.

Surely Sony would of known about the loss of FF13 for a while at least, so I would assume they must have something up their sleeve to let such a big title go.

But they better have something big to counter this news that is most probably going to destroy a small portion of the internet today. :laugh:

SOTC2 and FF7 remake to counter the MS press conference!

Seeing as Square have turned into EA with the amount of title they're pumping out, coupled with creating FF13 on the 360, I seriously doubt a FF7 remake any time soon, unless it's genuinely been worked on since we seen the tech demo.

I just wish they'd focus on the main FF titles, instead of all these BS "side" RPGs and phone spin offs - Get a grip Square, we want the main games first.

Surely Sony would of known about the loss of FF13 for a while at least, so I would assume they must have something up their sleeve to let such a big title go.

But they better have something big to counter this news that is most probably going to destroy a small portion of the internet today. :laugh:

Square said in their conference going multiplatform with 13 was a recent decision, so I guess we'll see tomorrow how recent in terms of, have Sony planned something huge to try and lessen the blow?

Something no one has really thought about...

I actually think Sony will be pimping an MMO or two tomorrow. They have their own MMO The Agency, and they also signed up with those guys who make that free PC MMO - Damn whats it called? Came out around the same time as WoW...

I CAN'T REMEMBER :pinch: Annoying me... You only had to pay for the game, no subscriptions...

Anyway, I do think an MMO will be pimped tomorrow, most likely The Agency, but maybe one of the others being worked on.

edit: GUILD WARS! I remembered.

Jesus Xrist Audio... you just keep creating these topics faster than you can change signatures (lol)

but, here ism y E3 Sony wish-list

- date for HOME open beta

- FF7 remake / backstory game

- LBP PSN demo

- talk about the new controller (far stretch)

- date for the video store

- apology for bricking a few PS3's (I think it's needed)

- any news regarding the PSP2 (this is holding me back from getting a PSP)

if they cover at least 2 of these topics... that would be enough to keep me happy for a while

things I do not want to see in the Sony keynote:

- too much emphasis on casual gaming (there will be some, no doubt.. but plz no too much)

- a new PS3 model....

- pretending that FW 2.40 release was flawless

One sounds decent, two is too much. MMOs have a nasty habit of failing miserably and most try to ride on the success of WoW.

agreed

SOTC2 for me a new KH for the PS3 maybe some GoW3 and even a new Metal Gear :p Oh here is a good one a new ZOE

would you like some chips with that too? lol

but yeah.. KH would be some good news too

Yeah one would be fine.

Consoles are pretty untouched from a strong MMO - FF was pretty naff.

Word is the Agency will be free to play, and micro transaction based. If they can do it well with that title, that's an area of the market to try and go after.

However its not what im after, I just brought it up as I think it's something Sony will touch on, that not many people are expecting.

I do expect LBP to have an absolute blow-out tomorrow - All features revealed, and a good demo session of new things, nothing rehashed.

If all Sony have to show tomorrow is Home and LBP then they fail. Epicly. They showed both of these ages ago now, bring us something new.

If all Sony have to show tomorrow is Home and LBP then they fail. Epicly. They showed both of these ages ago now, bring us something new.

Yeah, a 1 and a half hour presentation on Home and LBP.

;)

I agree, they need something better than Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Home and LBP to top FFXIII announcement. The upcoming Sony lineup is great but losing FFXIII exclusivity is bigger.

I think this is the time to unveil Team ICO's new game (Y)

Sony need to announce a new exclusive to the system tomorrow, or concrete a rumoured one at least, giving us new details.

If they popped up with Heavy Rain tomorrow I'd be really happy. Fahrenheit was an awesome adventure game, and its highly rumoured the game that floored the BBC a while back is Heavy Rain.

So yeah, the only way to lessen the loss of an exclusive, bearing in mind it's not LEAVING the PS3, is to announce a new exclusive of something that looks pretty epic IMO.

Or they could just show FF7, or show a ton of FF13 Versus to try and claim it's better than FF13 :p

Sony need to announce a new exclusive to the system tomorrow, or concrete a rumoured one at least, giving us new details.

If they popped up with Heavy Rain tomorrow I'd be really happy. Fahrenheit was an awesome adventure game, and its highly rumoured the game that floored the BBC a while back is Heavy Rain.

So yeah, the only way to lessen the loss of an exclusive, bearing in mind it's not LEAVING the PS3, is to announce a new exclusive of something that looks pretty epic IMO.

Or they could just show FF7, or show a ton of FF13 Versus to try and claim it's better than FF13 :p

You know FFvsXIII is still exclusive but I really don't believe that. When they see how well FFXIII is going to sell you will see Versus multiplatform too.

You know FFvsXIII is still exclusive but I really don't believe that. When they see how well FFXIII is going to sell you will see Versus multiplatform too.

Well FF13 doesn't look like it's going to Japan on the 360, and the Japanese will buy tons of the game.

So yeah, we'll await and see how the split goes in the EU/US markets on PS3/360.

You've got to forecast the future release of FF into the equation, and all the AAA titles that will come before it - They are going to affect the install bases.

They said no in the conference when directly asked the question, so as far as we're aware right now, it isn't.

BBC couldn't be anymore biased towards the PS3 if they tried so of course it will impress them alot.

I do think Heavy Rain does look good but i really don't care what the BBC have to say on it.