[E3] Final Fantasy 13 coming to Xbox360

I'd nominate myself for eviction day 1, I'm not hanging about with you fanboys.

:rofl:

To be fair, most of you are probably completely different in person, and I suspect PiracyX sleeps with his PS3 snuggled up close at night but doesn't want to tell anyone! :o

<controversial post - bail out>

I'd nominate myself for eviction day 1, I'm not hanging about with you fanboys.

:rofl:

To be fair, most of you are probably completely different in person, and I suspect PiracyX sleeps with his PS3 snuggled up close at night but doesn't want to tell anyone! :o

<controversial post - bail out>

Perhaps, but no doubt you'll have started 12 days before and told us what the toilets are like :p

seems like the thread has currently pulled into a service station for some fuel and a dump

Perhaps, but no doubt you'll have started 12 days before and told us what the toilets are like :p

seems like the thread has currently pulled into a service station for some fuel and a dump

I'll be hiding in the toilets whilst PiracyX and Popisdead start a handbag slapping fight, which you and Sethos will look over and quote some famous words of wisdom from DL :p

THAT'S IT! DL can be big brother.

I'll be hiding in the toilets whilst PiracyX and Popisdead start a handbag slapping fight, which you and Sethos will look over and quote some famous words of wisdom from DL :p

THAT'S IT! DL can be big brother.

DirtyLarry has an advantage over the rest of you: He has access to this.

post-1302-1216130235.gif

And what about me and gigapixels? :p

Wowwwww, I never thought I'd hear this. Sony must be reallllly upset about this.

I own both consoles anyway, but I think it's kind of funny :p

sweet (Y)

don't have to buy a PS3 now lol :laugh:

Exactly. This is just XIII though. I wonder what is going to happen with the VII series?

Exactly. This is just XIII though. I wonder what is going to happen with the VII series?

From what I've read, nothing is going to happen with the VII series.

It will come out for PS3 and 360 in Europe and America simultaneously.

It will come out for PS3 in Japan first.

They will start work on translation and porting straight after the PS3 version is released in Japan.

The PS3 version will not come out in English before the 360 version.

I doubt it's true, in interviews supposedly they said the Japanese PS3 version would be released 6-12 months ahead of the American & European simultaneous PS3/360 release.

I don't really care, if it comes out on PS3 first I'll buy it on that :p - but it's most likely just a game site wanting attention so spreading false news since most other sites (ones that I've actually heard of before) are reporting a simultaneous release.

edit; Beaten to it by PureLegend