[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

I forgot to mention a few weeks ago I got my GF hooked on this :p

Tomorrow she's coming over and we're going to finish off the POTC pack :)

Sadly we didn't get around to this, turned into a movie fest night, she just loves scrolling through all the movies I have to stream to my PS3 and wants to watch tons of stuff :p

Next time she's round we'll get around to doing it.

Yeah i need to get my wife to play through the PotC parts so we can get the multi player stuff however i got the rest of the stuff already. And i have to admit i am slightly depressed with the Water tool. I wish you could just Create water in certain parts and not in the whole level. Like you can with, Fire, Electricity, and Gas. Kinda Sad. hoping for an update that will allow this.

Yeah i need to get my wife to play through the PotC parts so we can get the multi player stuff however i got the rest of the stuff already. And i have to admit i am slightly depressed with the Water tool. I wish you could just Create water in certain parts and not in the whole level. Like you can with, Fire, Electricity, and Gas. Kinda Sad. hoping for an update that will allow this.

I think that's just to complex for them, as the water would need to have a reaction to every object in the game, where as the fire/electricity/gas etc are static inputs, they only do anything when interacted with.

Water physics are much more difficult than the other elements.