WiMax Vs WiFi

Question

Hello..Malaysia will providing WiMax services to Malaysian's soon. Do you WiMax is able to provide better connection speed compare to WiFi?

Those in JB should head over to PC FAir now to join the Cash Chamber challenge. There's no lose, just sign up P1 Wimax since there's a 15 day trial. Who knows, you might be the next person who wins RM1k..or more.

Those in JB should head over to PC FAir now to join the Cash Chamber challenge. There's no lose, just sign up P1 Wimax since there's a 15 day trial. Who knows, you might be the next person who wins RM1k..or more.

I heard that the 15 days trial is not free, RM50 if you return it. But yet there are people who're willing to try, just because the got sick with their current ISP :laugh:

I heard that the 15 days trial is not free, RM50 if you return it. But yet there are people who're willing to try, just because the got sick with their current ISP :laugh:

Ya I was also a bit confused about this part. Why call it free trial if it's RM50...but I guess totally free will cost them a lot of admin fees.

Ya I was also a bit confused about this part. Why call it free trial if it's RM50...but I guess totally free will cost them a lot of admin fees.

Hm, they don't call it free trial if I'm not mistaken. Just trial.

I already made a topic about WiMAX before reading this one. I'm in the US, and there are only a few states that have this.. and I want it bad. However, there's not much info about it, or I just can't find much.

By that price chart someone posted here: 89 Malaysian ringgits = 25.666888 U.S. dollars a month That's not bad at all!

I'm hoping my state gets this very very soon and is cheap. We only can get dial up or satellite here. Sat is WAY too high and is a pure rip-off. Been there, not going back.