Mad Men

Cool poster, at the end of season 3 I said that would be the last for me. The show has become boring with the same crap over and over again. Yet I kinda have to finish it up now lol Even if it ends up being 7 seasons lol

My best friend is really into this show. I think it's time I gave it a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

So I need something to watch after Lost.

Is this one recommended? Thinking about getting my greedy mitts on season 1...

I wouldn't recommend it as it's quite boring. I'm surprised it was created by someone who was writing for The Sopranos. If you went a currently running show, check Breaking Bad, True Blood, and Dexter. Otherwise, check any critically acclaimed series by HBO.

It's clearly not for some (see above) but I really like it, it's won countless awards and the story is really good. The great thing is it touches upon events of that time and its going through time 50's,60's and 70's

I wouldn't recommend it as it's quite boring. I'm surprised it was created by someone who was writing for The Sopranos. If you went a currently running show, check Breaking Bad, True Blood, and Dexter. Otherwise, check any critically acclaimed series by HBO.

I completely disagree. I like Mad Men much more than Breaking Bad.

I loved the first 3 seasons, the setting might seem boring but it isn't. And the climate of the 60's with it's music. It's just great.

Mad Men is a great drama and well acted by a great cast. If you are looking for action and mystery though and need that as a replacement for Lost then this is not the replacement.

I loved the first two seasons but the drama with Don Draper and his wife got boring after a while. I really hope we get to see more from the rest of the cast this season and less of Don's cheatin heart.

LOL boring? Maybe the themes and concepts are too difficult for feeble little head to grasp. I'm sorry but you were just asking for it.

• 2 weeks later...

It was good to see Trudy again too. I was afraid she was going to be written out entirely since her other show is a hit.

Yeah Glenn is so weird I just want to smother him :s

yeah I really hope they play some creepy story where he kinda has an obsession over Sally :unsure: