Mad Men

Yeah,

after the proposal I was bit confused. Like "WTF Don? WTF?". But all in all seems this time he knows what he wants and for the first time in series seems happy and satisfied with life. Dunno how how will that work out, but anyhow.

For some reason this had bit festive feeling

with everything looking rosy, both for Don and SCDP as well. Bad streak broken.

Oh, btw..

snapshot20101018220232.jpg

Yeah,

after the proposal I was bit confused. Like "WTF Don? WTF?". But all in all seems this time he knows what he wants and for the first time in series seems happy and satisfied with life. Dunno how how will that work out, but anyhow.

For some reason this had bit festive feeling

with everything looking rosy, both for Don and SCDP as well. Bad streak broken.

Oh, btw..

snapshot20101018220232.jpg

can they get any bigger? :D

I enjoyed this season, the beginning not so much but it got alot better towards the end. Makes you think if next season will be the last!

Ha!

Roger Sterling's divine folly-autobiography Sterling’s Gold is now a real book coming out from Grove/Atlantic just in time for the holidays. So, as high-roller Sterling might have advised, we took our questions about the in-show book’s real-world development straight to the top. Grove’s publisher Morgan Entrekin tells us that he first caught up with Mad Men a couple of seasons in, after creator Matt Weiner’s manager, Kieth Addis — a good friend of the social-butterfly publisher — insisted he watch. By this past spring, Entrekin was hooked. “It’s got the kind of sensibility and texture of a good social novel," Entrekin says, "a portrait of an era." That's when Addis asked Entrekin which imprints he should consider pitching on Sterling’s Gold, a then-fictional book that he promised was going to feature big in season four. “I said, ‘How about we do it?’” By August they were working out a complicated deal (given the multiple rights-holders involved) to get Weiner himself to write the preface and the bullet points in the book, in the voice of the character who, Entrekin says, “gets all the good lines.”

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/10/sterlings_gold_how_mad_mens_fa.html

No Miss Blankenship tho :/

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Jon Hamm has revealed that he is preparing to direct the first episode of the upcoming season of Mad Men.

Speaking to TV Line, the actor, who portrays ad executive Don Draper in the AMC drama, said that he is thrilled to be taking on a behind-the-camera role in the show.

"The wheels have officially been set in motion to make that happen," Hamm explained. "It's a very exciting challenge that I'm looking forward to with a mixture of utter fear and excitement."

He admitted that helming an episode has been a goal of his "for a while now", adding: "It helps to have people you know and trust surrounding you. We've been fortunate enough to have very little turnover not only in our cast but in our crew."

Hamm continued: "I watched [co-star] John Slattery [who plays Roger Sterling] do it, and he handled it with such grace and ability and ease," before adding: "I figured if he can do it, s**t, I can do it too."

Earlier this year, the 1960s-set series was renewed for its fifth and sixth seasons, although it was confirmed that the upcoming instalments will not air until 2012.

Hamm has already expressed his eagerness to return to filming Mad Men's next run of episodes.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/news/a321730/jon-hamm-to-direct-mad-men-season-premiere.html

• 9 months later...

It was a good premiere, oh how i wish every episode was an hour and thirty minutes long.

It was a good premiere, oh how i wish every episode was an hour and thirty minutes long.

yeah! loved it...it feels good to have Mad Men back!

Ditto. I love this series so much. I really hope this is not the last season.

Ditto. I love this series so much. I really hope this is not the last season.

I think there is one more after this one, then thats it.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh oh what has Don done?. :s I hope he was dreaming because if he wasn't his new wife is awesome and is sticking with him no matter what. :shifty:

Mad Men is definitely worth watching, but I saw a show called Suits recently, and man, was I blown away. Great show, check it out if you are looking for something new to watch.

I've been watching alot of The Walking Dead & Breaking Bad and i'm constantly seeing ads for this but i've never actually got round to giving it ago, I'm looking for a new show to watch so i'll have to add this to the watch list as it seems to be getting some decent reviews.

Uh oh what has Don done?. :s I hope he was dreaming because if he wasn't his new wife is awesome and is sticking with him no matter what. :shifty:

I think Megan moved the body and now has a hold over Don

I think Megan moved the body and now has a hold over Don

That's exactly what i was saying.

That's exactly what i was saying.

He's gonna find the earing she forgot to clean next episode and realise it wasnt a dream. thats my theory !