Zune tattoo guy is back, removes tattoos, buys iPod

http://gizmodo.com/5028294/zune-guy-gettin...ly-embarrassing

Zune Guy Getting Rid of Zune Tattoos, Probably Replacing Them With Something Equally Embarrassing

This, my friends, is absolutely shocking. That guy who made himself the laughing stock of the entire internet by getting himself tattooed up with not one, not two, but three Zune logos, has decided to cover up the tattoos. It's not out of shame, however. We've known for a while now that this Adonis has no shame. The reason is much, much better.

I am done. I have had the Zune since day 1 and have noticed little improvement. I have tried my best to support them every step of the way but the recent Xbox Live announcement at E3 made me lose it. To not include Zune Marketplace or the ability to load videos from Xbox Live to your Zune made me finally give up. I am in the works of figuring the best way to get a new tattoo to cover the logo on my arm. Thanks for all the harsh comments and you will see very little of me anymore.

That's right folks, the biggest Zune fan in the world is giving up on his beloved because Microsoft didn't offer Xbox integration.

I really wonder if this guy understood that tattoos were permanent when he got these. I mean, he got them on day one, during the first, unimpressive generation of the Zune's life. It was never a very exciting player out the gate, never offering anything that couldn't be found elsewhere except squirting and the pass, but he saw something there that he was convinced he would be passionate about for the rest of his life. Now, not too far in the future, he's throwing in the towel because he can't load videos on his Zune from his Xbox? Come on dude, you were so into the Zune, but you're giving up over something as silly as that? I thought you were stronger. More stubborn. More stupid. You've really let me down.

http://gizmodo.com/5029339/zune-guy-buys-i...pocalypse-nears

Zune Guy Buys iPod classic, Hell Freezes, Apocalypse Nears!

No, we are not kidding: the infamous Zune Guy, that dude who got three Zune tattoos, and then decided to get rid of them, says now that he avoided buying a Zune last time he was at Best Buy and got an iPod classic 80GB. He openly admitted it in the Zune Scene forums.

And low and behold, it's a black iPod classic 80gb. When I was in Best Buy I looked around at the other players, and they sold no Creatives in the store, so the only choices were iPods, Zunes, Insignas, Samsung and Sony. So when looking at which had everything available in store (I despise UPS) I went with the iPod. I more than likely will regret this decision but I will let you all know down the road. I do like the weight and feel of the device thus far.

At least he's looking at the alternative, but at this rate he's going to end up with a lot of scars. I wonder how many iPod owners would change to Zune to see. Are you an iPod owner? Would you do it?

Wow...

he's still a giant nerd for getting one in the first place.

just a fat man looking for attention. I'm sure he'll get a sansa tattoo soon too

So, umm what's the big deal? and more importantly, who cares?

That's a good point, why should we care if one person we don't know gets a tattoo or buys an iPod.

"Quick that guys bought an iPod! Stick him on the prime time news."

Blah blah blah.

Who really cares? It was stupid when he got the tattoo, and this is equally as stupid and pointless.

Edited by MioTheGreat

I'm betting it won't take nearly as long for him to cover up his iTunes tattoo.

/hates iTunes

He got an iPod tattoo, not an iTunes one.

I hate iTunes as well, that's why I use Winamp & ml_ipod :) (Y)

So, umm what's the big deal? and more importantly, who cares?

well, the old saying goes, if a dog bites a man, it's no news. but if it's a man bites a dog, it's news. And this guys did it twice :laugh: