Man beheaded on bus to Winnipeg

The dude's probably going to plead insanity or some crap, too.... pathetic.

Also, these whole 'only in the U.S.' and 'wait, this didn't happen in the U.S.' comments are really starting to annoy me. Can we not hand out warnings? It's flame bait!

Whats the deal with all the recent accidental beheadings lately?!?!

I may not be an expert on a good number of things, but one thing I'm sure of, when you stab someone in the throat repeatedly, then saw his head off, that wouldn't be considered an 'accident'.

Even with a hunting knife - the area where the shaft of the spine meets the skull contains the CNS - one of the most well protected areas of the human body - it is TOUGH. And the blood would be pumping...

Did people just ignore him or what?

maybe you'll find time and search google for 'beheadings'....and find some of the videos...the head comes off easier than you think.

The only explanation is that the victim is a terrorist, and the assiliant is Jack Bauer (with shaved head and shades for disguise).

The dude's probably going to plead insanity or some crap, too.... pathetic.

Well, you really do have to wonder about the guys sanity, thats for sure.

There can be only one Highlander!

:rofl:

Seriously though, this is messed. One of the reasons I stopped taking Greyhounds, though, was from an experience I had where some random guy started beating people up on the bus.

F*** sake, I mean, WHAT THE F*** :| who finds the need to take somebody's head off for no reason... Even if there is a reason chopping a head off is a bit dark ages...

F*** sake, I mean, WHAT THE F*** :| who finds the need to take somebody's head off for no reason... Even if there is a reason chopping a head off is a bit dark ages...

Or mentally crazy? :rolleyes:

Very scary that this thing just randomly happened. He picked the guy beside him for no reason. Well next time im on a greyhound bus ill make sure i have my backpack in the seat beside me...

That is insane! I cant even imagine how horrific it must have been for the passengers, let alone the bloke getting stabed

Reminds me of something that happened here once. Some guy killed another passenger by hitting him in his head with an axe on a metro. He was a mental patient so you can't really blame him.