Neowin Photography

@ crazy88.

I really like the first one, where the tree is blueish, adds a surreal touch to it :) Not sure if it's the proper IR method, albeit, it's nice :)

@ Sax: That last one with the waves is awesome! Even soothing i'd say!

My Fibula :cry:

Can anyone tell what is wrong with this picture?

Edit: neowin attachments wont work for me ATM for some reason, added external link:

2742882827_909b692435_b.jpg

Edited by maudit

Shot I took out in the garden yesterday. Post processed quite a bit, and I might have blurred it too much. :p

flowersrb2.jpg

Same time, same effect, no blur.

viviian5.jpg

Edited by APH-Alex

It will be my people lens for Dances and other similar events nice lens heavy but worth it, Before this I had the consumer grade 55-200 its just nothing compared to this baby.

I have noticed some dirt/dust with this lens its so clear and bright that I can now see some dirt in the view finder but it does not appear on any photos and is still there with other lenses if you look hard so I'll have to sit down and work out where I need to clean.

Wow, very nice. I'd love to get a $2000 lens if I had the money to spare. Congratulations on your purchase, accesser.

It will be my people lens for Dances and other similar events nice lens heavy but worth it, Before this I had the consumer grade 55-200 its just nothing compared to this baby.

I have noticed some dirt/dust with this lens its so clear and bright that I can now see some dirt in the view finder but it does not appear on any photos and is still there with other lenses if you look hard so I'll have to sit down and work out where I need to clean.

I think that dust would be located on the mirror that reflects light up to the view finder.

Not necessarily on the mirror. I have some dust on my viewfinder as well, got inside the body during a lens change in the wind. Been meaning to take the rocket blower to it. That said, 40D's pentaprism design probably blocks dirt getting on the inside of the VF...but it can probably get on the prism. Dust can get everywhere :p

I think that dust would be located on the mirror that reflects light up to the view finder.
Not necessarily on the mirror. I have some dust on my viewfinder as well, got inside the body during a lens change in the wind. Been meaning to take the rocket blower to it. That said, 40D's pentaprism design probably blocks dirt getting on the inside of the VF...but it can probably get on the prism. Dust can get everywhere :p

I'll have a look cheers (Y)

My wife went to church music/worship practise and I was doing the soundboard. After the sound board was setup my contribution to the music was gone so I broke out the camera :) The light in the church was very yellow because of the yellow stain glass and incandescent lights so I decided to play around in LR2 to see if I could come up with something more interesting.

Please visit the full set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/macpham/sets/72157606640153127/

2748471892_41f423224a.jpg

2748474576_d4e3e6beca.jpg

2747640685_f0bb9d53da.jpg

2748474306_c8860a62aa.jpg

2748473896_df068f1364.jpg

I was bored, and I took a couple sample shots with my old (new to me) SMC Takumar f/1.4/50 on my Pentax dSLR. I like my m42 lenses, but using them with the smaller OVF, and without a splitscreen is hard. I like the one of my dog a lot though, it really captures her personality.

http://picasaweb.google.com/eamiller1980/AroundTheHouseAtF14

Nice dog pic, you should hotlink it here.