How long does it take to get 'undrunk'?

"How long does it take to get 'undrunk'?" <its generally 24 hours plus after you have a few bottles of beer, but apparently alot of bread based foods and water help.

wow. so much wrong information in this thread :|

It all went well. ;).

Thanks guys.

Edit - We 'watched' Wanted by the way.

great movie. :whistle:

Are the 'quotes' a metaphor for smuggling the sausage?

Lol, what I find amusing about sobering up, is that while mentally you might have sobered up, you bloody-alchohol levels can still be quite high. A friend of mine got pulled over by the police got let of a DUI because he drunk so much the night before, it was still in his blood the next morning while he was driving to work...

Anyway, learnt my lesson.

Don't start drinking when you have to go out.

gg.

(btw, I just drank water and rested for a good 2 hours..wasn't completely sober, but good enough)

Lol, what I find amusing about sobering up, is that while mentally you might have sobered up, you bloody-alchohol levels can still be quite high. A friend of mine got pulled over by the police got let of a DUI because he drunk so much the night before, it was still in his blood the next morning while he was driving to work...

thats what im wondering about now :p

a week ago i drank until 2, slept on a friends couch at 3, got 2 and half hours sleep, then drove to work (a couple blocks down the street)