December Desktops/Wallpapers

REPOSTED AND MERGED - Thx configure for the heads-up

Since I rarely visit the other forum sections, this completely slipped myself along with others.

For those relatively new to the boards, we have sort of a desktop tradition in which we post a desktop thread every month. This thread is closed for about a week to give everyone a re-cap of the rules for posting and then opened the first of the month. Only one thread will exist and it will only exist in General Discussion and then, posted on the main page. To keep somewhat of an order to all of this, any further threads opened, pertaining to this subject, will be closed.

The November thread was deleted by accident so it isn't much of a problem this time.

*for those searching the darkest edges of the universe; the november desktop thread went the way of the dinosaur, along with the 500+ posts*

Anyway, here's a quick summary of the rules for this month - nothin' too fancy:

• If you plan to img-embed your desktop, keep it at/under 1024x768 and under 60k (It's recommended that you attach your desktop or link it, externally)
  • Stay within the board rules, no matter how yummy you may believe it to be
  • Oh yeah - If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it ;) Please just reference the post by page number(we know some have different defualt[sp] setups)/page link/landing flags/etc.

Enjoy and I apologize for this mix-up...

well, the november is down, and december is next, so i guess i'll make a december. :ermm:

here? :D first december desktop

( sorry mods ;) )

Originally posted by crackhbob

xdrian... where can I get a copy of that theme from?

No where yet im still workin on it it'll be done by wednesday though so just stick around !:p

Originally posted by acidbrnd

The funny part about all of this is that it's still only November you did notice this right? :)

anyways here is mine for now.

Click Me

P.S. it's 1280x1024 so the modem users know.

note the:

Originally posted by Phil Gates

well, the november is down, and december is next, so i guess i'll make a december. :ermm:

here? :D first december desktop

( sorry mods ;) )

OK... yes i am Craig David Fan... But thats NOT wat the Pics about! LOL...

Errr... i do use WinMac of other Desktop Alternatives for tha finder...

but they may look good, but offer far less functionality than the good ol' windows bar... so its a mix of both...

aqualist.jpg

NeYo

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

OK... yes i am Craig David Fan... But thats NOT wat the Pics about! LOL...

Errr... i do use WinMac of other Desktop Alternatives for tha finder...

but they may look good, but offer far less functionality than the good ol' windows bar... so its a mix of both...

NeYo

why would we get the idea that you like craig david, especially from that screen shot.

dup image from quote removed