December Desktops/Wallpapers

{Just Dropping my Desktop back Up 2 Tha top again!}

OK... yes i am Craig David Fan... But thats NOT wat the Pics about! LOL...

Errr... i do use WinMac of other Desktop Alternatives for tha finder...

but they may look good, but offer far less functionality than the good ol' windows bar... so its a mix of both...

aqualist.jpg

NeYo

hey guys!? Glad u like it! i have 2 themes like that...

i only use Desktop X for the dock alone, and its no way dynamic... all the icons are zoomer's and look authentic, but DON'T change as you open more programs, like the real OS X does, it merely imitates it. i have another theme, with more apps in the dock, i'll post a pic 2nite...

That theme (the one i'll demonstrate later) has a a "home" icon in the dock, which when clicked has a popup menu, which occurs in the real OS X theme also. So in effect looks even more authentic! BUT... that theme has like 15 icons in the dock, and looks NOT as tidy! and also, the popup ONLY works @ 1024*768, else it goes T*ts up! Whereas the dock in the Craigy David Shot works nice in all!

Besides posting the new shot later, i am wondering whether there's any themes which feature the dock @ the side, maybe the left hand side or something like that!

I'll drop ya an image when i quit college... Maybe if some1 drops me some FTP Details... i can hook them up with either or even both of these DX Themes... BUT (NeYo's Shamefully Admits...) i have 56K.. and themes are like 3MB!!

Speak 2 Ya's Later...

NeYo

NOTE: Here's a Example of Side Dock....